STM32 MCU (advanced)
STM32 MCU (advanced)
Are you ready to take your career to the next level and help lead an innovation-driven IT company into a bright future? We are actively seeking a talented Embedded C Engineer to join our team.
You’ll participate in the entire process of new feature development, from the brainstorming to the deployment of a product, ranging from bare-metal small MCUs to multi-core platforms with Linux or RTOS. You’ll partake in commercial as well as R&D activities with a view to embedded AI development.
- Level: Mid/Senior
- Salary: 18 000 – 25 000 PLN net/month- B2B contract
- Good communication skills in English,
- At least 5 years of experience in embedded C/C++
- Knowledge of RTOS and STM32 MCU Programming,
- Experience with BLE and Bluetooth Classic,
- Familiarity with hardware interfaces and associated protocols: I2C, SPI, UART, CAN, USB
- Experience in firmware debugging and profiling,
- Experience in low-level drivers development,
- Basic knowledge of electronics and metrology,
- Basic knowledge of embedded systems manufacturing technology,
- Open-minded, curious, and a strong problem solver.
We will be more than happy if you:
- Know Python, Docker, Yocto, and Linux,
- Have experience in signal processing and DSP,
- Have experience in embedded ML,
- Have experience in video processing.
You will support our team in:
- Coding low-level features for devices (support for particular ICs, support for communication protocols, for instance),
- Refactoring code to support other versions of MCU,
- Participating in project tasks meetings,
- Exploration and testing of new and experimental platforms for industrial purposes.
How do we work?
- Collaborations with experienced experts,
- Freedom to choose tools,
- International projects,
- Real Agile/DevOps implementation,
- You have the freedom to experiment with your ideas.
- B2B contract with included 30 days of “holidays”,
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or on-site in our office in Gdańsk,
- Private Medical care,
- Pre-paid card or Sports Card,
- Referral program,
- We focus on a quick recruitment process – it will not take more than 2 weeks!