.Net (nice to have)
You will not only deliver improvements to ERP systems ensuring high levels of functionality, but also you’ll be part of the system implementation through the whole lifecycle (including architecture planning, installations, and troubleshooting problems in live systems).
- Hands-on Dynamics NAV & BC Development experience (C/AL programming language, AL programming language, extension-driven development, GitHub, Docker containers).
- Azure hands-on experience (particularly: Logic Apps and DevOps).
- Hands-on NAV Administration experience and Git.
- Ability to communicate clearly on a business and technical level.
- Ability to work on problems of significant scope independently and to contribute effectively as a member of a team.
- Good grasp of English both verbal and written (daily communication with a remote team).
- Clear understanding of .Net development skillset.
- Hands-on experience of LS Retail solutions (LS NAV, LS Omni, LS Activity, etc.).
- SQL Server configuration, administration, and optimization for NAV.
- New Office located in the center of Wrocław, by the railway station
- LuxMed and MultiSport Card
- Free Snacks, Coffee, and fresh fruits
- Tuesday and Thursday breakfasts
- Burger (or other cuisine) lunch last Monday of the month
- Language classes, Massage in the office
- A top-notch equipment
- Parking space for employees
- Team events
- Trainings & certifications