version control (regular)
Microsoft Dynamics (advanced)
transformation advisory services to clients across North America, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Headquartered in the US, First Line’s global staff of 300+ technical experts leverages agile technological excellence to efficiently deliver complex projects in retail digitalization, web content management & eCommerce, healthcare IT & real world evidence and data, machine learning and enterprise data management.
This role is within a very interesting international group of projects. These projects, implemented for a large American customer – the leader in the field of real estate in the United States – are focused on helping our Client to identify for-sale properties for the financial evaluation of the potential investment and future acquisition, as well as on providing maintenance and consumer services for rented premises to the tenants.
In a scope your role will be to support dynamics developers in various ways such as troubleshooting, development processes, support within changes implementation and changes requests. Additionally you will address different requests which may arise within the development or implementation processes.
- Good verbal/written English skills
- Microsoft Dynamics background
- .NET Knowledge
- Interest in learning and understanding different processes within projects
- Basic knowledge of GIT and Version Control
- Flexibility and responsibility
- Knowledge of Azure is a bonus
- Work in a pleasant small team on local and international projects using agile methodology
- Background of a successful and stable large multinational company
- Above-average and motivating financial evaluation
- Friendly atmosphere and young team
- Career growth
- Remote from any EU location