Tricentis is looking for a Digital Designer who will use their strong knowledge of digital campaigns, web design, and visual branding to provide creative design services and expertise to the company’s internal stakeholders.
The Digital Designer will focus on developing engaging, creative digital and web designs to support various media projects, including advertising banners, social graphics, websites, collateral, email, and more.
This role will be directly involved in the creative design process from concept to execution reporting to the Senior Manager, Creative. You will collaborate with colleagues across the company, including product, field and partner marketing teams, the website team, HR, and others, to create high-quality designs that convey concepts, messages, data, and more within our brand and style guidelines.
- Provide creative design services and expertise to internal stakeholders to support visual communication
- Working closely with the web team to create high-level web designs and user experience
- Working closely with the demand and growth teams to create engaging digital campaigns
- Update and consolidate the Tricentis design system established to empower our marketing partners
- Create templates and libraries of graphics/icons for self-service use
- Maintain brand and style guidelines throughout the organization
- Perform other duties as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in design-related discipline
- You have 5+ years’ experience as a digital and web designer with an excellent B2B portfolio
- Experience of multi-channel marketing campaigns for software scale-up companies or start-ups
- Experience building great style guides, design systems, and processes
- Expert knowledge of Figma and Adobe Creative Suite
- Expert knowledge of responsive design
- Experience with WordPress theming
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS, front-end environment, and frameworks
- Strong attention to detail, excellent organizational skills, and flexibility to manage the unexpected
- Experienced working in interdisciplinary teams
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced and high-impact work environment
- A clean design is part of your DNA
- Your portfolio showcases engaging, elegant, and functional designs
- Familiar with UX methodologies a plus
- Experience with video creation (After Effects, Premiere) a plus
- Experience with interactive and motion design a plus
- Love of typography a plus
Tricentis Core Values:
Knowing what we need to achieve and how to achieve it is important. Tricentis core values define our ways of working and the behaviors we model that create an enjoyable and successful Tricentis life.
- Demonstrate Self-Awareness: Own your strengths and limitations.
- Finish What We Start: Do what we say we are going to do.
- Move Fast: Create momentum and efficiency.
- Run Towards Change: Challenge the status quo.
- Serve Our Customers & Communities: Create a positive experience with each interaction.
- Solve Problems Together: We win or lose as one team.
- Think Big & Believe: Set extraordinary goals and believe you can achieve them.
Tricentis is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran.