One of the main steps in the development pipeline is delivering value to the users. To
do that properly, the organization should have a great Continuous Delivery process
and tools. Another part is to make the Developer’s routines easier.
Your tasks will include:
- Contribute to Jenkins pipelines
- Making effort to CI/CD processes to improve them
- Develop middleware to help yourself in CI/CD area
What we expect from you:
- Strong knowledge of Jenkins pipelines and Jenkins shared library (Groovy)
- Hands-on with build tools (Maven. Gradle, npm, yarn, PHP-composer, go build etc.)
- Experience with Ansible and Terraform
- Understanding of delivery process to Kubernetes
Will be an advantage:
- Broad horizons in the field of CD tools
- Coding skills on Golang and Python
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises.
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium health insurance program for you and your children, additional payments for sick leave, English classes, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract, and many others.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: one additional salary as a one-time payment (only within Czech Republic).
If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job during pandemic is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.