Our DevOps team is responsible for supporting multiple products and development teams in automating infrastructure, build pipelines, deployment, and production support. As a DevOps Engineer, you will be involved in architecting, automating, and deploying various products using CI/CD automation technologies.
We work both with startups and enterprises, to help them make the development process faster for developers and more transparent for management. Our expertise starts from generic web applications, through IoT or Analytics software and to ML and BigData.
We’re seeking for the professionals who are able to both create new and debug/improve existing.
- Docker/Podman, general understanding of OCI ideas
- Cloud technologies (AWS, GCP, Azure, AliCloud)
- SQL databases
- NoSQL databases
- General Unix/Linux
- Monitoring solutions
- Proxy and Web-servers
- Work in fast-paced environments to assist in migration and deployment of applications in a cloud, hybrid or on-prem infrastructures.
- Provide assistance to application developers creating deployments, standing up common services and recommending solutions for maximizing efficient use of hardware resources.
- Utilize Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) tools and software.
- Deploy, maintain, and support applications, servers, and cloud development platforms in support of technology projects across a wide range of languages, operating systems, and testing platforms.
- Work closely with customers to meet their DevOps needs, address bugs, and achieve company goals.
- Help testing team(s) orchestrate application test framework for routine test pipelines.
- Document and improve the group’s DevOps processes
- Maintain high standards of application design, including but not limited to adherence to architectural, security, and scalability standards and best practices.
- Young and friendly team,
- Corporate and social events,
- Social package (additional medical insurance, Multisport or sports activities compensation, etc.),
- Free English and German courses.