ELK Stack (regular)
Apache Kafka (regular)
ELK Stack (regular)
Apache Kafka (regular)
WHAT WE DO
Hi, we are Vodeno. We are a Banking-as-a-Service provider underpinned by a cloud-native platform and backed by a fully EBA (European Banking Authority) regulated bank.
Supported by a leading global equity firm and the ecosystem of nearly 90 partners, our Platform opens new opportunities to businesses across Europe to integrate financial products and services into their solutions.
Based on financial sector know-how and expertise in cloud technology, we provide a set-up of customer-facing and daily banking services which include: digital onboarding, accounts, cards, payments, and lending with a white-label mobile app channel access.
As we enter the phase of accelerated growth, we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our team.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING?
- Work closely with our Cloud Team and software developers
- Support the engineering team in building & designing fault-tolerant applications and infrastructure
- Define container-based and sandbox deployment strategies
- Support cloud integrations, pipelines, and upgrades
- Develop automation tools to ensure our services can run at scale with high availability
- Guard our infrastructure through increasing service security, redundancy, and monitoring
- Improve and monitor our CI/CD environment as well as server and network environments
- Support disaster recovery, backup, redundancy, and capacity planning activities
- Evangelize and coach Vodeno engineers on best practices
- Design, develop, deploy, and maintain the enterprise logging platform using Elastic Stack
- Actively contribute to improving the Elastic Stack ecosystem.
- Develop and manage high volume data ingestions and real-time data flow processes.
SKILLS YOU SHOULD HAVE
- Great communication skills in English & Polish (written and verbal) / open to non-Polish speakers as well (willing to learn Polish)
- Cloud experience—maintaining applications for cloud platforms (GCP, Azure, AWS)
- Linux experience – Strong background in Linux administration (configuration & troubleshooting)
- Programming experience – Java, Python (a plus), Go, shell. If you speak Go then you will build cloud-based solutions using it.
- Operational experience – maintaining multilayer IT systems, application monitoring, deep-dive troubleshooting, performance analysis (CPU / memory),
- Hands-on knowledge of automation/configuration management tools: Terraform, Ansible, Puppet
- Experience with: Apache Kafka / Helm charts / ELK stack / Kibana / Gitlab
- Knowledge of project implementation methodology: Agile, Scrum
- Strong prioritization & troubleshooting skills
- Hands-on experience with supporting Elasticsearch in production, performance tuning, handling medium to large clusters.
- Hands-on experience in setting up Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana) to process data from multiple data sources.
- Hands-on experience with Kibana visualization strategies, controls, and techniques.
- Hands-on experience with Elasticsearch index configuration, shading, aliases, ILM etc.
- Understand the Security and Access management concept for ECE and Elastic Stack.
- Preferred experience with messaging – buffering tools like Redis, Kafka, PubSub.
- Preferred experience with ECE.
- Preferred experience with developing and managing high volume data ingestions and real-time data flow processes
- Preferred experience with data log streaming platforms and tools to ingest data from systems, applications, and access logs.
WHAT WE OFFER
We offer a flexible form of contract according to your preference.
We are also flexible of your work location: this can be your home or office, depending on what you like and what works for you.
You will have opportunities to grow, and we will provide you with a professional growth budget. As a Google Cloud Partner, we organize Vodeno Cloud Academy and you can get officially certified by Google.
You and your closest family will be covered with VIP level private medical care, so you do not have to wait for the doctor’s help in case you or your family ever need it.
You will work on computer equipment that delivers the best user experience — Apple MacBook Pro.
If you feel like working from the office, we have beautiful spaces available for you in Brussels, Madrid, Katowice, and Warsaw. Each office is very nicely located with convenient commute options by public transport and by bike.
We keep our recruiting process simple.
Step 1: Talk with one of our Recruiters about your to-date experiences and ambitions
Step 2: Solve our online coding test — this allows us to verify your knowledge level and save your time later
Step 3: Meet with your future colleagues for a technical interview
Step 4: Meet with your Team Manager to discuss how we fit each other
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY STATEMENT
At Vodeno we embrace diversity in all of its forms and nurture an inclusive environment for all people to do the best work of their lives with us. This is integral to our mission of opening new opportunities to businesses and people.
We’re an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, family or parental status, national origin, veteran, neurodiversity status or disability status.