CircleCI (nice to have)
Google Cloud (junior)
Google Cloud (junior)
Paramount Tech in Warsaw plays a crucial role in Paramount global engineering organization. Through our projects we make sure that millions of users worldwide can enjoy Paramount content through web, mobile, and TV applications.
What do we do:
Advertising on all formats is being reinvented through new business models and the combination of data, predictive analytics, optimization and other modern data science techniques. Our industry leading advanced advertising platform, is at the forefront of this reinvention of advertising, and is currently looking for key new individuals to join our team!
We keep our technologies up-to-date, and since we own the projects, we also have a major impact on the tool set:
- JFrog Artifactory, Nexus, Munki,
- Docker, ECS, Kubernetes,
- BitBucket, GitHub,
- Jenkins, CircleCI,
- Data analytics platforms: SumoLogic, Splunk, NewRelic.
- MacBook Pro / Dell with additional monitor,
- Jira, Confluence,
- Slack, Zoom.
How we work:
- Our teams own “how” decisions – we are autonomous regarding the architectural choices, technologies, and approach to providing high quality solutions,
- Our Engineers are involved in every stage of SDLC,
- Our divisions are built from various engineers, i.e. Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Test Automation and System Engineers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Agile Coaches,
- Our products are exposed to millions of users globally,
- We focus on test automation and code quality – and we do that by automating whatever is possible!
- The majority of business clients are located in NY or London,
- Every project is run based on Agile principles using Scrum / Kanban.
- Employment contract,
- Hybrid/Remote (home office if applicable),
- Multisport card + private medical care,
- Access to e-learning and self-development platforms and office library,
- English and Polish language lessons,
- We participate in and speak at conferences, also join/ run public meet-ups (e.g. WWDC, Confitura),
- In-house activities: tech talks, hackathons,
- You can use 10% of your working time to pursue your personal development, and side projects,
- Active global inclusion and CSR groups,
- Well located, modern office with lots of amenities – adjustable desks, electronics toolkit, 3D printer ready for you to use, pool table, console, table tennis, massage chair.
We are looking for Engineers that:
- Will provide support for less experienced engineers – knowledge sharing and mentoring is important to us,
- Keep up to date with modern web technologies,
- Are curious, with a desire to learn and the ambition to quickly become a self-reliant, top-notch software engineer,
- Want to actively participate in decision making,
- Enjoy working in a team,
- Easily and openly communicate in English.
And on the technical side, we need:
- Good understanding of concepts like CI/CD, configuration management, cloud platforms, version control, automation, monitoring, analytics, containerization, and microservices architecture,
- Experience in web, backend and mobile software build automation, delivery and deployment,
- High comfort in working with Linux environment and typical sysadmin tools,
- Experience with macOS environments provisioning will be big advantage,
- Experience with a globally distributed environment.