Are you passionate about DevOps and love challenges going beyond the ordinary? ‘You build, you own it’ is an integral part of your DNA?
Join a successful agile team valuing collaboration, pragmatism and ownership to support the Red Bull Media House on its mission inspiring with beyond the ordinary entertainment. We, as Media Technology & IT department, are responsible for all media-related technology within the Red Bull Media House operating over a hundred different tools and services reaching from our self-developed media platform to one of the most technically advanced TV studios in Europe.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- Practical experience in applying DevOps principles
- Interest in modern monitoring and alerting technologies (like Grafana, Kibana, Datadog or similar)
- Experience in software engineering (using a common programming language) as well as application of modern software engineering paradigms (pull requests, code reviews, pair programming, and so on)
- Interest in using cloud providers like Amazon Web Services (AWS) or Google Cloud (GCP)
- Communicative team player with an analytical mind-set
- Be able to drive topics and eager to learn new technologies
- University degree in Computer Science (or similar) or IT education with several years of relevant experience
- English fluent, German is a plus
- Travel 0-10%