We are part of the TIX Travel Group, and as an independent R&D department, we harness technology to fulfil customers’ travel dreams worldwide. Our driving force is searching for the best solutions and implementing them. We create new products to be able to provide solutions tailored to the needs of our customers, comprehensively meeting their expectations and needs. We are successively implementing development plans, which is why we are looking for a DevOps engineer to join our team.
As DevOps Engineer, you work with the platform team to migrate the current applications to the cloud and improve the maturity of deliverables and the platform by ensuring to use of the latest technological innovations.
What are you going to do?
Travactory is looking for a DevOps engineer, and by becoming part of the Travactory team, you will have a tangible impact on the product. We care about a committed person who wants to create great solutions and derive satisfaction from independence and the associated responsibility. At Travactory, we believe in autonomy and encourage people to self-development.
- Work with the platform team to improve the infrastructure and migrate the current services to the cloud;
- Assess the existing applications, check library dependencies and perform the changes to the cloud architecture by using AWS services (e.g., S3 bucket, EKS, EC2 and gateway);
- Work with the current team to build a scalable environment focusing on the long-term architecture.
- Together with the teams, develop the CI/CD pipelines and focus on the IaaC.
- Experience with cloud environments – AWS
- 3+ years of experience working on container management solutions: Kubernetes, Docker, Helm
- Proven practical experience in CI/CD systems: Jenkins
- Experience with configuration management tools: Ansible, Puppet, Chef etc.
- Experience with infrastructure as a code approach (Terraform / Terragrunt / Cloudformation etc.)
- Automation and scripting (Bash, Python)
- Experience with Git and Git hooks
- Fluent in English (verbally and written)
By joining us, you can count on:
- Any form of contract (B2B / employment contract / other),
- Salary: 100 – 120 PLN/h
- 100% remote or hybrid work,
- Development budget (over PLN 3,000 per year),
- Private health care for you and your family – 100% paid for by the company,
- Office located in Gdańsk, Garnizon (known: coffee and snacks in the package;)),
- Ergonomic and tailored to your needs workplace,
- Underground parking space – 100% paid by the company,
- Bicycle parking,
- Great working atmosphere in a small team,
- Iconic integration events,
- English classes