Hello! We are looking for a DevOps who can join our team in Gdańsk or in remote mode!
- passionate about technology
- hungry to work with and share knowledge with awesome, proactive people
- feel comfortable working remotely in a 100% flat and Agile environment
- want to “Do the right thing”, delivering high-quality tech solutions & great product
If you respond above questions positively, join us. Join Scalac! We are looking for people like you!
- Solving technical problems
- Sharing knowledge with your colleagues
- Delivering value to our projects
- Working with an international team
- Best work equipment (depends on your need)
- Opportunity for professional development (dedicated budget)
- Conference participation covered by Scalac
- Regular company-wide retreats – we meet in-person to work and play together.
- Scalac makes sure every retreat is unforgettable.
- Scalac people have other opportunities besides coding and they can pick it
- Salary: 16000 – 30000 PLN (b2b contract)
Skills & Requirements – What we expect from you:
- Hands-on experience with Kubernetes
- Deep understanding of the Linux operating system
- Understanding of the Continuous Delivery and Continuous Integration
- Ability to solve network and application issues
- Java environment understanding
- Excellent communication skills with fluent English so you can communicate with our clients freely (we help you to develop your language skills)
Examples of technologies you are going to use:
- Version control and CI systems: GitHub, BitBucket, Jenkins,
- Automation and Provisioning: Ansible, Terraform, Packer
- Monitoring: Prometheus, Grafana
- Logs management: Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana, Filebeat
- Web server: Nginx
- Shell and programming languages: Bash, Python, Go
- Databases: MongoDB, MySQL, PostgreSQL
- Containerization: Docker, Cloud solutions: AWS, GCP
- Container orchestration: Kubernetes
- Growth mindset and willingness to learn
- Proactive approach, Can-do attitude
- Problem-solving skills
- Team player
About Scalac – Who we are:
Scalac is a Team! This is crucial. We love to work together. We specialize in system development based on Functional Programming Languages. Working with Scalac means working with great Scala and Clojure hAkkers. We cherish delivering value to the client. We have a backend, mobile (Android and iOS), and frontend teams to create awesome products end to end. We develop great projects for various types of customers. We believe that truly great products happen when employer and employee go hand in hand. That’s why we put a strong emphasis on your well-being and personal development. We work remotely and we do our best to bend to your needs as much as possible and provide the ideal working conditions as possible.