Medius is a Swedish company with headquarter in Linkoping. We have offices spread around the world – Europe, North America, and Australia. We provide our solutions as SaaS. We are working with Microsoft Azure, ASP.Net Core, React, TypeScript, Azure DevOps.
Medius is a leading provider of cloud-based spend management solutions.
Spend management doesn’t ring a bell? This term describes the process from placing an order through its delivery, verification, invoicing to its payment. Our products help companies at every step of the purchasing process, increasing their security and speeding it up.
The most important thing to our organization is our employees – and we really mean it.
In Cracow office, the heart of our company, we are working in R&D, DevOps, Customer Success, HR and IT, we are already over 80 people and still growing! Currently we are looking for a DevOps Engineer to strengthen our Cloud team!
What you’ll do?
- Make sure our cloud applications work great for customers.
- Find and implement improvements in Microsoft Azure infrastructure.
- Participate in defining best practices for how other teams should use Microsoft Azure.
- Oversee deployment of new software in production environments.
- Write PowerShell scripts that automate almost everything.
- Monitor, measure and troubleshoot all aspects of our application and infrastructure.
What kind of experience is relevant?
- Running complex applications on a public cloud infrastructure (Azure, AWS etc.).
- We do a lot of scripting (primarily PowerShell). You need to be able to write code to solve problems (in some language).
- CI / CD tools are important to us (we use Jenkins a lot). Experience in this area is useful!
- Monitoring is also a big part of what we do (Graphite / Grafana). Experience in this area is relevant.
- We use both Windows and Linux, you should be comfortable and willing to work with both.
- But most of all we value a proven record of curiosity in new things and drive to use them!
Who will love it here?
- You are a curious person who is eager to discover and implement new cloud technologies.
- You enjoy getting things done and see the results of your work in production.
- You think code and automation is much better than repetitive work.
- You want to join a team of genuinely nice people that really care about their work.
What are we offering?
- International environment with Swedish working culture
- Spacious office near Rondo Grzegórzeckie in a unique building (no open spaces)
- Equipped kitchen with all things that helps to survive (tea, coffee, milk, Nutella, etc.)
- Individual training budget: 3 000 net PLN + 5 days off
- Additional 1 day off for your birthday (B-Day)
- Multikafeteria program, private healthcare (LuxMed), life insurance
- Integration Parties (Summer Party, Xmas Party, Game Board Party, and other spontaneous events)
- Team building budget
- Our office is open but you can also work from home
Sounds interesting? If so, send your application!
Please add a clause:
Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych zawartych w mojej ofercie pracy dla potrzeb niezbędnych do realizacji procesu rekrutacji zgodnie z ustawą z dnia 29 sierpnia 1997 r. o ochronie danych osobowych (Dz. U. z 2002 r. Nr 101, poz. 926, ze zm.)