Our company specializes in creating advanced end-to-end technological solutions, with emphasis on data processing, using artificial intelligence and machine learning. The key domains we do in data analysis are marketing data, macro-economic trend forecasting, social media, as well as other data sources.
Your main responsibilities
- Develop infrastructure as a code
- Maintain containerized applications
- Aim at the automation of work and pipeline processes
- Solve technical problems in the area of development and operations within performed duties
You’re ideal for the role if you have
- Good scripting skills – e.g. Bash/NodeJS/Python.
- Experience in Debian based Linux distributions (Ubuntu).
- Experience in Cloud solutions, using service and hosting solutions such as private/public cloud IaaS, PaaS and SaaS platforms.
- Experience with Kubernetes in orchestrating deployment, scaling, and management of pods. Nice to have experience in EKS/AKS/GKE.
- Experience in CI/CD tools (GitLab CI/CD, GitHub Actions).
- Experience with databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MongoDB, Elasticsearch, Redis).
- Knowledge of messaging brokers (e.g. RabbitMQ, Kafka, cloud solutions).
- Knowledge of networking.
- Knowledge of virtualisation, containerisation.
- Flexible working hours : You choose when you want to work
- Possibility to work 100% remotely or from our office in Wieliczka
- Certificates: We finance certificates of your choice
- Access to books and online resources: We collect and provide resources to improve our skills
- English lessons: Participate in English classes with native speakers for free
- Internal initiatives: We go to events and technology conference
- Medical insurance: Allianz private medical insurance
- Top quality equipment: Aside from a MacBook, you get other top-quality equipment
- Dogs in the workplace: Dogs are welcome in the office