The Team: The team works in an agile environment and adheres to all principles of Agile. As DevOps, you will work with a team of intelligent, ambitious, and hard-working software professionals.
The Impact: The team is independent in driving all decisions and is responsible for the architecture, design, and quick turnaround of development of our products with high quality.
Responsibilities: Be the part of a successful team, which works on enabling scum teams to deliver top priority projects, directly contributing to the Company’s strategy. As a senior member of the team, you will mentor colleagues, own and drive best industry tooling processes into scrum teams and collaborate with developers, business analysts and product managers who are experts in their domain, which can help you to build multiple skillsets.
What We’re Looking For:
- Passionate about DevOps
- In depth understanding of DevOps
- Broad knowledge of software development and software testing methodologies along with change and configuration management practices
- Strong Knowledge of cloud environments preferably AWS
- Strong Knowledge of container orchestration tools (Kubernetes)
- Experience with automated deployment, continuous integration, and release engineering tools (e.g., Jenkins)
- Experience with Ansible or similar tools like Puppet, Chef etc.
- Prior consulting, advisory, or professional services experience is preferred
- Technical expertise and troubleshooting skills
- Experience with source control tools such as GIT, TFS and SVN
What we offer
- Great team – we aim to be team players. If you don’t know, just ask and we will help.
- Access to the most interesting information technologies
- The ability to implement your own ideas and solutions
- Flexible working hours to allow you to attend your family
- Options to work from home
- Remote recruitment and onboarding process
- Participation in conferences and training
- English classes
- Benefits package (private health care, life insurance, MultiSport card)
- Five days off for charity/volunteering
- Four additional Wellbeing days in year
- Free day on birthday
- Free day on work anniversary
- Cash incentive plan
- Paid parental leave of 26 weeks for all parents
- 10 days of fully paid sick leaves
- Chillout & fun room at the office (table tennis, table football, Xbox, billiards)
- Fruit days, Coffee, tea, chocolate at the office
About S&P Global Commodity Insights:
S&P Global delivers essential intelligence that powers decision making. We provide the world’s leading organizations with the right data, connected technologies and expertise they need to move ahead. As part of our team, you’ll help solve complex challenges that equip businesses, governments, and individuals with the knowledge to adapt to a changing economic landscape.
S&P Global Commodity Insights enables organizations to create long-term, sustainable value with data and insights for a complete view on the global energy and commodities markets.