Shell (nice to have)
DB2 Database (advanced)
DB2 Database (advanced)
Accenture Advanced Technology Center (ATC) provides a broad range of information technology enterprise solutions and customizable products to the largest companies in the world. Accenture ATC customers include telecommunications providers, utilities companies, financial institutions, healthcare, and consumer goods suppliers. We specialize in Digital, Cloud and Security services by employing as modern DevOps and Agile methodology, so well-proven classic delivery and automation.
Accenture values work-life balance and recognizes the need for flexibility. We offer a wide range market-relevant training programs and certification paths to help you manage the demands of your career growth. With us, you will have the possibility to learn from the best IT experts on the market, work in a culturally diverse, international environment and specialize in top-leading technologies.
What will you do:
- Responsible for database administration and maintenance with high availability setup;
- Support Database Team with periodic database refresh, database upgrade and patches.
- Troubleshooting issues on business-critical system;
- Performance and tuning database systems;
- Implementing improvements and automations to limit manual effort within database operations;
- Providing operational support for ongoing projects and changes.
What do we expect from you:
- Good English, German will be advantage
- Specialist for IBM DB2 >11.5 on RHEL8 & AIX 7.2 (3rd Line)
- Special focus in the area of IBM Federation configuration and trouble shooting (3rd Line)
- In-depth knowledge of DB2 backup and archiving procedures IBM Storage Protection (formerly TSM) (3rdL)
- Expertise in DB encryption methods and transport encryption
- Deep understanding of HADR and (failover) cluster solutions (3rd Line)
- Creation of Ansible Playbooks (Python) in connection with GIT Lab CI/CD for the continuous expansion of our automated deployment processes
- Creation of shell scripts
- Knowledge of IBM Workload Management support
- ITIL and good knowledge of operations;
WHAT CAN WE OFFER:
- Stable employment conditions based on an employment contract
- Private medical care, life insurance and employee share program
- Access to the MyBenefit platform (possibility of using a wide range of products and services, including the Multisport card).
- Individual support of a Career counselor and a specific path of professional development, as well as the possibility of a session with a Coach.
- A wide training package (soft and technical training offer, access to the e-learning platform, possibility of co-financing courses and certification)
- Additional foreign language classes
- Various Happiness at work activities and sports initiatives
- Remote work and flexible working hours
- Employee Assistance Program – free support in one-time legal, financial and psychological consultations.
- Paid employee referral program and Employee Share Purchase Plan