Palantir Foundry (regular)
Apache Spark (regular)
Palantir Foundry (regular)
Apache Spark (regular)
Accenture is a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. With our thought leadership and culture of innovation, we apply industry expertise, diverse skill sets and next-generation technology to each business challenge.
We believe in inclusion and diversity and supporting the whole person. Our core values comprise of Stewardship, Best People, Client Value Creation, One Global Network, Respect for the Individual and Integrity. Year after year, Accenture is recognized worldwide not just for business performance but for inclusion and diversity too.
“Across the globe, one thing is universally true of the people of Accenture: We care deeply about what we do and the impact we have with our clients and with the communities in which we work and live. It is personal to all of us.” – Julie Sweet, Accenture CEO
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting practice, pulling together multinational and cross-cultural professionals based at key locations around the world. No matter what business, no matter where in the world, our unrivaled industry and function experts help our Clients to shape the future creating clearly defined, measurable value. We are delivering on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Our Poland Capability Network is located in Warsaw, Krakow, Wroclaw. Your impact will be truly global as you will leverage an unmatched network of people, knowledge, tools and technologies and work alongside some of the best thinkers in the market.
“Join our world class capabilities and experience unique opportunities to grow your skills with us.” – Małgorzata Nasiłowska, Accenture Capability Network Lead for Poland
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
What will you do?
- Working closely with our clients, consulting professionals design, build and implement data solutions to help them become truly data driven
- Develop specialized expertise—strategic, industry, functional, technical—in a diverse project environment that offers multiple opportunities for career growth.
- You will be preparing the “big data” infrastructure, design, build, integrate data from various resources and deploy solutions.
Who & What are we looking for
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree (preferred in Computer Science, Electronic Engineering, Mechanical or Industrial Engineering, Operations Research or similar)
- 1-5 years of relevant professional experience
- Experience in parallel data processing using Apache Spark or Databricks or Palantir Foundry
- Ability to articulate complex problems and solutions in a simple, logical and powerful manner
- Strong technical skills: SQL, python, pySpark
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence and git
- Familiarity with Docker, Kubernetes and public cloud vendors (AWS or Azure or GCP)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English & Polish. Good level of the other foreign language (e.g. German, Italian, French) would be strong asset
- Headquarter: Warsaw, Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Professional Strategy College training in the USA
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.