This is a fantastic opportunity to join an exciting, fast-paced industry in a caring, nurturing and motivational culture that allows for true personal advancement and career progression.
TD SYNNEX's strategy is to provide best in class services to its partners - world leaders in technologies. A crucial building block of TD SYNNEX's services is a comprehensive Data insights of the market trends and opportunities. TD SYNNEX has built a strong data analytics capability, focused on creating predictive insights, automation of the business processes and personalization of the partner interactions.
TD SYNNEX continues building up its highly successful data practice and looking for a passionate and talented Data Scientists to join our European excellence team.
This team has grown really quickly since his creation almost 3 years ago and now we are a group of 18 talented individuals.
In this role, you'll have the chance to roll up your sleeves and apply data science methods and data analytics to real-world business situations across a variety of business scenarios in technology distribution industry. As the field of advanced analytics is rapidly evolving, the Data Scientist is responsible for staying current on leading-edge business applications, tools and approaches, proactively working with the Analytics Leadership to enhance offerings that deliver competitive advantage to TD SYNNEX. Successful candidates are intellectually curious builders who are biased toward action and communicative.
We can offer you
The role expectations
- Start-up like dynamic, with the stability of the corporation
- Working within the team of enthusiastic data professionals, with wide spread of domain and technical expertise and a true team players always ready to help and share best practices
- Opportunity to constantly learn new things - both technical as well as business context
- Personal development opportunities truly reflecting your skills, interest and desire
- Agile and experimental approach, new implementations within days not months
- Always working with the modern Data Science, cloud based , technologies, such as MS Azure stack, Databricks, Snowflake SQL, Python/R, Tableau, Git, ...
- True BIG DATA environment - with variety of large data sources. Variable analytics use cases, related to Marketing, Sales, Pricing, Product, Web Commerce areas
- Active involvement in E2E business solution, incl. solution design and presentation of the results of your work.
- In our company, your opinion matters and your personal development is equally important like the development of the company.
- 100% of work on real use cases, with real business use (no POC's without use)
- Collaboration with the Data Science professionals with all sort of different expertise based in Prague and around the world
- Professional, flexible mix of home/office work.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities Required
- Passion for the data, data science and searching of the new ways how to address opportunities and challenges.
- An autonomous self-starter with a passion for analytics and problem solving. You will help building Analytics service offerings being part of the innovation journey of TD SYNNEX.
- Love building things and are comfortable working with modern development tools
- Have a proven ability to synthesize complex data; as well as a solid understanding of modern machine learning techniques and their mathematical underpinnings, and are able to translate this into business implications for our clients
- The successful candidate will have a wealth of experience with applying advanced analytics to a variety of business situations, such that they can efficiently and effectively advise multiple teams on the best path to uncovering critical insights for clients.
About TD SYNNEX:
- Solid experience with practical use of data science and hands-on involvement with deployed ML pipelines in a business environment
- Hands on programming/scripting experience in Python, Scala, or R. Expertise in PySpark/Scala is a plus.
- Confident statistical and machine learning skills
- Relevant SQL skills
- Team player with great communication skills and willing to help the other team members
- Proactive and self-motivated
- Minimum 1-2 years of experience working as a Data Scientist or similar profile
- Advanced English language skill
TD SYNNEX is a worldwide distributor of the technologies and No 1 distributor in European region. TD SYNNEX has a long-term strategic partnership and collaboration with the world largest technology companies such as Microsoft, IBM, Apple, Cisco, HP, Lenovo, Samsung, Dell, Amazon, Autodesk and many others.
Cultural Competency Requirements:
Within TD SYNNEX diversity is one of our fundamental shared values. We are a multi-cultural environment and we pride ourselves on being a welcoming place of work where we celebrate inclusion and champion people from a multitude of backgrounds.
Join our team to connect the world with the power of technology!
What's In It For You?
Don't meet every single requirement? Apply anyway.
- Elective Benefits: Our programs are tailored to your country to best accommodate your lifestyle.
- Grow Your Career: Accelerate your path to success (and keep up with the future) with formal programs on leadership and professional development, and many more on-demand courses.
- Elevate Your Personal Well-Being: Boost your financial, physical, and mental well-being through seminars, events, and our global Life Empowerment Assistance Program.
- Diversity, Equity & Inclusion: It's not just a phrase to us; valuing every voice is how we succeed. Join us in celebrating our global diversity through inclusive education, meaningful peer-to-peer conversations, and equitable growth and development opportunities.
- Make the Most of our Global Organization: Network with other new co-workers within your first 30 days through our onboarding program.
- Connect with Your Community: Participate in internal, peer-led inclusive communities and activities, including business resource groups, local volunteering events, and more environmental and social initiatives.
At TD SYNNEX, we're proud to be recognized as a great place to work and a leader in the promotion and practice of diversity, equity and inclusion. If you're excited about working for our company and believe you're a good fit for this role, we encourage you to apply. You may be exactly the person we're looking for!