What you’ll be doing:
The successful candidate will join our Data Protection team in Nuvola, our HQ in Turin!
As a DPO Intern you will support the Privacy team to manage all the requests and activities at Group level, interacting with all company departments involved in personal data treatment.
Your activities will include:
- Supporting the preparation of privacy documents and reviewing all existing policies.
- Supporting Guideline analysis and Privacy authority measures
- Supporting the Privacy team to review Treatments, Risk Analysis, Data subjects’ requests, Data Breach.
- Supporting LIA and DPIA analysis
- Supporting the creation of Privacy presentations
- You’re available for a six-month internship with full-time commitment. Starting date: September 2022
- You’ll be fluent in Italian and English (an advanced level is required) – do you know any other languages?
- You’ll probably have an international experience – language course or exchange programme? Way to go!
- You’ve a bachelor’s degree in Law (privacy training course or activities are considered a plus)
- You have good communication skills and a great attitude to work in an extended international team
- You love challenges and aren’t afraid of moving out of your comfort zone
- You are an extrovert and proactive person, with good Excel and Power-Point skills
- You’re digitally minded and have a flexible approach
- (And if you’re a coffee lover…..that helps!)
- Internship allowance
- A dynamic work experience in an international context and the chance to learn from the best
- Free Bistrot service
- Free coffee (of course!)
- Our Talent Acquisition Team will assess your application and if you have what we’re looking for, we’ll contact you for an initial phone screen
- If we like what we hear, you’ll be invited to an interview with a member of the Talent Acquisition team
- If you make it to the short list, you’ll be interviewed by your future Manager!