4! Number of countries in the CEE cluster.
Join Sandoz to ensure DP compliance with all legal requirements as stipulated by the applicable laws (EU Law) and all relevant Sandoz/Novartis Policies & Procedures in the designated CEE cluster countries (CZ, SK, HU and BG). Assist the Head Data Privacy CEE Cluster (hereinafter referred to as the “HDP”) operationally on any task that is related to Data Privacy in the Sandoz entity of the cluster countries CZ, SK, HU and BG.
Required workplace location: Prague, Czech Republic
Your responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Support the HDP in the development, operation, updating and monitoring of the Data Protection Management System
• Provision of appropriate advice and interpretation on data privacy legislation to the business and communicates with external parties (vendors, law or advisory companies)
• Promotion and encouragement of data privacy culture across the Company
• Conduction of comprehensive privacy and data protection impact assessments.
• Drafting and updates of internal policies and procedures in coordination with the HDP
• Coordination and support of data subject requests (access, deletion, portability etc.)
• Coordination and support of data breaches and incidents, including root cause analyses.
• Support the development of appropriate data protection training material and trains other staff when appropriate
• Ensuring deadlines are met within area of responsibility.
• Ensuring compliance with policies in the area of responsibility.
Diversity & Inclusion / EEO
What you’ll bring to the role:
• University Degree (preferred education in Law)
• Legal background preferably with a minimum of 2 years’ experience in data privacy matters
• English and Czech and/or Slovak, other language from the cluster advantage (HU, BG)
• Strong knowledge of the applicable privacy and data protection laws
• Able to identify issues and to develop business-friendly solutions in line with the overall privacy program
• Results oriented, team player, and able to work well with all levels of the organization
• Legal or compliance background, good technical/IT skills are desirable
• Solid communication, presentation, and writing skills
Competitive salary, annual bonus, pension scheme, health insurance, flexible working arrangements, subsidized dining facilities, employee recognition scheme.
Why consider Sandoz?
Our number 1 priority is to pioneer patient access to better healthcare. We are a company of firsts. 1st to develop an oral penicillin antibiotic. 1st to develop and launch biosimilars. 1st to launch an FDA-cleared digital therapeutic. And we never stop asking: how can we continue to pioneer access in an ever-more digital and global world?
The answers come when curious, courageous and collaborative people are empowered to ask new questions, make bold decisions and take smart risks.
Sandoz, a Novartis division, is a leader in generic and biosimilar medicines and a pioneer in digital therapeutics.
Join us and help us reimagine medicine.
Sandoz stands up for equal opportunities and for the integration of persons with disabilities. Hiring decisions are only based on the qualification for the position, regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, age and disability.