At NTT we believe that by using innovative technology we can solve global challenges and create a world that is sustainable and secure. We are looking for curious people, from diverse backgrounds, that are keen to work in a fast-paced and agile environment.
At NTT we trust our employees to do the right thing, even when no one is watching, which is why we offer flexibility in the workplace. The majority of our roles are hybrid, meaning we encourage a balance of working from home and our local office. Ask our recruitment team if this is a hybrid role.
Want to be a part of our team?
As the IT world is transitioning its business from on premise Datacenters to hybrid environments with hyperscalers integration, NTT must be leading on both fronts. Additionally, the Datacenter business becomes Software driven, with pay as you use/consume models.
An expert when it comes to the new Datacenter models with but the ability to deep dive into the detail when required. You will be involved in the GTM Practice Area of Intelligent Infrastructure, but also closely working with the Security teams.
Working at NTT
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
Your role will be to drive the countries wrt the the DCS strategy and work closely with the team in charge of the hyperscaler business in order to offer a fully integrated solution to our clients. You will work closely with the strategic partners, but you will also follow and adopt innovative/emerging vendors. Most important is to contribute to the development of skills and services offerings around this DCS Portfolio.
What you and you will be doing:
• You will define and execute the DCS strategy for Europe, with a strong focus on DC networking, storage and backup, Compute, Security in the DC
• You will follow up results with all European countries, interact weekly with them and help where possible and needed
• You will support these countries by helping them execute campaigns, support in key deals, do presentation at events
• You will build and execute the winning strategy with our tier one and two vendors, also by participating to Partner Advisory Boards
• You will be meeting our key regional clients to help convince to work with NTT
• You will exchange experiences with other regions
• You will manage escalations
• You will work closely with the services teams in order to make sure NTT has the best service offerings wrt implementation, support and managed services.
Knowledge & Skills:
• Deep knowledge of the DCS ecosystem, as well as the hyperscaler world
• Understanding of software licensing, EA constructs and pay as you consume models
• Several years of DCS experience
• Understanding of the LAER model and the roles played throughout the lifecycle
• Ability to collaborate with key client facing teams
• Knowledge of key vendors licensing models, such as Cisco, Dell, Netapp and VMWare …
• Interpersonal skills with the ability to develop and maintain solid stakeholder relationships.
• Excellent communication skills (verbal and written) coupled with good questioning skills.
• Assertive in approach coupled with confidence in area of expertise and the ability to facilitate business conversations.
What will make you a good fit for the role?
• You have an educational background in IT, business administration or information management focused on product management and/or business development
• You have led a business in the IT industry with responsibility on revenues and profit.
• Experience in product and business development in technology and services domains, including client facing responsibilities
• You have a technical or software integration background, with strong cloud understanding.
• You have a proven experience in managing teams and leading toward ambitious objectives
• You are familiar with consulting led approaches, methodology and practice
• Strong communication, presentations and planning skills are key
• You carry a good knowledge of the country markets, as well as that of the various relevant stakeholders and vendors present
• Experience in project management and/or marketing will be an asset
• You are fluent in written and spoken English and have hold position in which you have demonstrated your ability to engage with a wide range of functional and geographical organizations, including multicultural management
– Business Development Manager
– Sr Solution Sales
– Sr Business Consultant
Join our growing global team and accelerate your career with us. Apply today.
Equal opportunity employer
NTT is proud to be an equal opportunity employer with a global culture that embraces diversity. We are committed to providing an environment free of unfair discrimination and harassment. We do not discriminate based on age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, disability, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, veteran status, or other protected category.