Deloitte CE BSC
Big Data (regular)
Who we are looking for
Deloitte is setting up a Technology Hub dedicated to serving GPS (Government and Public Sector) across EMEA region. If you would like to be a part of that great initiative, here is who we are looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in in data science, machine learning, and business analytics, preferably in the Data scientist area;
- Master’s degree in information management, data analytics, computer science, mathematics, statistics, or a similar field;
- Practical data science experience with any of Python, SAS, R or other relevant coding language and data science technologies;
- Strong proficiency in database technologies and Big Data technologies;
- Knowledge of machine learning modelling techniques and how to fine tune those models e.g. Random Forest, XGBoost, Neural Networks, Transformers, Markov chains, etc
- Good and proven operational and functional knowledge;
- Highly motivated for self-development;
- English – advanced level, both written and spoken;
- IBM Certified Data Architect – Big Data; SAS Certified Big Data Professional; Certified Data Management Professional (CDMP), or other similar certification would be an asset
Your future role
- Generating information and insights from data sets and identifying trends and patterns;
- Building predictive models;
- Building machine learning algorithms;
- Setting up data infrastructure;
- Develop, implement and maintain databases; Assess quality of data and remove or clean data;
- Reading, understanding and implementing new techniques in the field of machine learning as they emerge.
What we offer
- Stable employment based on a contract of employment;
- Remote/hybrid model of work;
- Training and certifications programs that will introduce you to your new role;
- Access to new technologies;
- International working environment;
- Attractive benefits package (including private medical care, life insurance, Multisport card, MyBenefit platform, travel insurance);
- A great place to build a professional career.
️ Take part in our selection process right from the convenience of your home.
In case your educational / professional background meets the core requirements of the position, we will invite you to a live video interview, that gives us the opportunity to talk to each other just like it was a meeting in person.
Deloitte is a variety of people, experience, industries and services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It is an intellectual challenge, a good starting point for your career, and an excellent opportunity for continuous development and gaining valuable life experiences. What you only must do is to take the first step – press the apply button and send us your CV, go through all the stages of the recruitment process and sign a contract with us. Deloitte is simply your best choice.
About the team
Deloitte Consulting CE Technology Hub team has got a centre of its operations in Rzeszow – a delivery centre that is designed to serve EU Institutions as well other public institutions located within EMEA. The range of services includes: business analysis and transformation, technology and business consulting, technical architecture and service design, technology implementation services, legacy to cloud service migrations, application and service maintenance. It is a dynamically growing, international community of professionals in technology and business consulting domains.