Microsoft Data Platform (regular)
Big Data (regular)
Big Data (regular)
We are a global provider of Azure consulting and development services. Our long-term Microsoft Partnership earned us the status of Azure Expert Managed Services Provider, 8 Advanced Specializations, and 15 Gold Competencies. In February 2022, we became part of SoftwareONE, a leading global provider of end-to-end software and cloud technology, forming their largest Azure Cloud practice center.
We use full-stack Microsoft technology to inspire a self-managed culture and empower employees and organizations alike to achieve greater productivity and purpose.
Our work is driven by 4 key values:
- Act with care – teamwork is our priority and mutual support is our strength. We play a team game
- Be one step ahead – we take responsibility without hesitation and act proactively, predicting next steps and their consequences
- Be a challenger – we always look for ways to do things better and help others do the same, even if it means saying “no”
- Make it happen – guided by a self-managed approach and mutual trust, we deliver on our promises.
If this sounds like the perfect environment for you – don’t hesitate and apply today.
Responsible for creating technical vision, solution architecture and high-quality delivery for customer business requirements and goals.
- Participate in business meetings to ensure technical perspective and expertise and proper business value delivery via selected IT services or products,
- Can scope out a complex project based on business requirements and achievable benefits,
- Can lead technology decisions and facilitate and articulate alternatives,
- Providing the data team with the latest information on trends and concepts in the data area,
- Evaluate 3rd party technologies (non-Microsoft) from data area,
- Breaks down business requirements into technical specification,
- Prepares project documentation (Architecture and Design, Vision and Scope documents),
- Can lead medium (3-6 ppl.) delivery team and is responsible for delivery within agreed hours budget,
- Leads meetings with the customer technical teams (trainings, handovers, requirements gathering etc.) and internal project teams,
- Supervises technical quality and set priorities for others,
- Estimates the effort required to deliver a project based on statement of work,
- Executes technical Proof of Concepts,
- Prepares technical input for offers,
- Active project delivery (as Architect or Developer), supervising delivery quality or just going to another opportunity – based on your decision.
- Provides Sales Manager with technical inputs for offers,
- Participates in sales meetings with technical expertise,
- Creates Scope of Work with responsible Sales Manager,
- Creates Work Break-down Structure,
- Delivers Proof-of-concepts solutions on her/his own or with supervised teams,
- Delivers estimations for offers.
- Possibility (decision is made by you) to manage small projects with strong support from accountable Digital Advisor,
- Completes project administration tasks,
- Completes project management tasks:
- Managing parts of backlog and sprint planning,
- Conducting project team meetings,
- Support collaboration within internal project team [developers, admins],
- Monitoring project parameters [standing, budget etc.],
- Participates in meetings with the customer teams (training, handovers, requirements gathering, etc.).
Experience and attitude:
- 6+ years’ experience in BI/Big Data developer, architect or pre-sales role,
- 2+ years’ experience in leading and scoping projects,
- 2+ years’ experience in working with Customers,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Data Platform including cloud (Azure Data Services like Azure Data Factory, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Database, Azure Databricks, Analysis Service, Azure Synapse and Power BI) and on-prem (SQL Server and related). If some of these are missing, you will be required to learn them,
- Good knowledge about data platform infrastructure and security,
- Ability to transform business requirements into technical specification,
- Fluent English,
- Good soft skills: negotiation, communication, conflict resolution,
- Solid analytical and conceptual skills,
- Willingness to travel around the world, to different destinations approx. 0-25% of the work time,
- Ability to prepare Scope of Work and WBS,
- Ability to architect a solution by mapping a customer’s business problem,
- Works on flexible hours.
Nice to have:
- Competency with AzureDevOps or similar tool,
- Experience with MDM/PIM solution,
- Power BI Governance.
- 8000 PLN/1750 EUR self-development budget,
- International projects,
- The option to work from home/hybrid/office with flexible working hours,
- Hardware budget,
- Globetrotter bonus,
- Clear career path,
- Additional benefits.