Your tasks will include:
- Meet regularly with adjunct departments to manage ongoing and new projects.
- Meet with Support managers to communicate changes and get feedback on previous or needed changes.
- Have an understanding of the internal structure of Customer Support’s process and tools and the history of its recent changelog.
- Record progress on projects and work performed on them via Confluence, JIRA, Asana, and other tools.
- Be able to leverage reporting and stat tools to use data to justify and explore needed changes.
- Be able to arrange said data in a presentation to show why a given change is needed and what the impact may be.
- Act as the voice of the Customer Support engineer among those that create the tools they use every day.
- Pursue a good working rapport with other departments (CIS, ServiceDesk, VOIP, Sales, Renewals, SE’s, Customer Success, Order Processing, Marketing, Creative) and ensure changes in those orgs do not unduly affect Support’s ability to assist customers.
- Ensure tools are working as expected and report/shepherd bugs or outages quickly to ensure platform or architectural issues are resolved.
- Ensure changes are made in a responsible fashion that is scalable and matches a philosophy of powerful stability.
- Field incoming bug reports, feature requests, and other questions via the email distribution list, Microsoft Teams, and other methods.
- Manage related documentation with projects and maintenance changes.
- Test Salesforce and ServiceNow CRM changes in sandbox or pre-production environments to ensure they are working as expected.
What we expect from you:
- Fluent in English.
- One year of Operations, DevOps, Project Management, or similar experience.
- Proficiency in data analysis and implementing operational process improvements.
- Good knowledge of operations/project management methodologies and tools.
- Experience with CRM platforms (Salesforce, ServiceNow) or similar ticketing/reporting system.
- Exceptional organization and communication skills (verbal and written).
Nice to have:
- JIRA/Confluence experience.
- DevOps experience.
- One or more years of client or customer support experience in an IT context.
- One or more years of VMware or Microsoft virtualization technology experience and IIS.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, (welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library.
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.