No Relocation Assistance Offered
# 140674 – Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
What will await for you:
● Assisting the Customer Development Team (presentations, documents etc.)
● Preparing various documents for communication with customers
● Maintaining our databases
● Preparing various analyses of Category growth, Market Shares, Pricing, Distribution
● Management and evaluation of sell-out data while using different data sources (customer
sell-out data) for usage of Retail Marketing and CDM
● Regular and ad hoc analysis
● Ad hoc administration tasks or projects
You will succeed if you have:
● University degree from economics or related field
● Analytical skills with a very good level of Excel
● Very good communication skills in Czech/Slovak and fluency in English
What we can offer:
● Amazing benefits
● Good opportunity for growth
● Dog friendly office close to Krizikova metro station
● Friendly team and company events
Equal Opportunity Employer
Colgate is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, ethnicity, age, disability, marital status, veteran status (United States positions), or any other characteristic protected by law.
Are you interested in working for Colgate-Palmolive? You can apply online and attach all relevant documents such as a cover letter and resume or CV. Applications received by e-mail are not considered in the selection process. Become part of our team. We look forward to your application.
Colgate-Palmolive is a leading global consumer products company, tightly focused on Oral Care, Personal Care, Home Care and Pet Nutrition. Colgate sells its products in over 200 countries and territories around the world under such internationally recognised brand names as Colgate, Palmolive, elmex, Tom’s of Maine, Sorriso, Speed Stick, Lady Speed Stick, Softsoap, Irish Spring, Protex, Sanex, Elta MD, PCA Skin, Ajax, Axion, Fabuloso, Soupline and Suavitel, as well as Hill’s Science Diet and Hill’s Prescription Diet.
For more information about Colgate’s global business, visit the Company’s web site at http://www.colgatepalmolive.com. To learn more about Colgate Bright Smiles, Bright Futures® oral health education program, please visit http://www.colgatebsbf.com. To learn more about Hill’s and the Hill’s Food, Shelter & Love program please visit http://www.hillspet.com. To learn more about Tom’s of Maine please visit http://www.tomsofmaine.com.
Reasonable accommodation during the application process is available for persons with disabilities. Please contact [email protected] with the subject “Accommodation Request” should you require accommodation.