- Opportunity within a company with a solid track record of performance
- Flexible working options
- Leadership Role
What will you be doing:
- Monitor, as well as rehabilitate overdue accounts.
- Order credit check & release management
- Minimize the number of delinquent accounts and contain the flow to the next financial cycle.
- Resolving customer issues pertaining to delivery, pricing and bonus and credit related questions
- Cooperate with customers to agree on payment dates (proactive and reactive) and amount to be paid.
- Perform account reconciliation
- Monitoring of customers on payment plans and upkeep notes
- You speak fluent English and Dutch
- Undergraduate degree in Finance or related field/experience
- You are resilient in stressful situations
- You like to help and support
- You are comfortable working on your own initiative and prioritizing workload
- Have knowledge in MS Office: Excel, Outlook, Power Point
Our Client is committed to driving growth that leads to better living for more people in more places. Through brands and experiences that bring people together. Through our dedication to brewing the best beer with the best ingredients. And through our commitment to helping farmers, retailers, entrepreneurs, and communities grow.