Do you speak French?
Are you looking for an employer who will invest in your personal growth and sponsor the ACCA qualification?
Well look no further!
As a Credit & Collections Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
-Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
-Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
-Managing customer master data
-Credit risk analysis
– Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
– Supporting onboarding of new employees
* Degree in finance/accounting/business preferred
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
* Fluent English and French(spoken and written)
* Fluent Dutch is a big advantage!
* Proactive approach, deadline and goals driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
For more related job opportunities visit www.grafton.cz/en/job-search?utm_source=jobboard&utm_medium=jobposition