Do you speak French and Dutch?
Are you looking for an employer who will invest in your personal growth and sponsor the ACCA qualification?
Well look no further!
As a Credit & Collections Analyst, your key responsibilities will be:
–Collections activities on the assigned portfolios
–Accurate cash receipts forecast on a monthly basis
–Managing customer master data
–Credit risk analysis
– Reporting operation process issues to team leader and support in issue resolution
– Supporting onboarding of new employees
* Degree in finance/accounting/business preferred
* Minimum 1 year of experience in a similar position
* Fluent English, French, and Dutch (spoken and written)
* Proactive approach, deadline and goals driven
* Excellent communication skills
* Strong Excel skills
– Flexible working hours (fix hours between 10 – 16h)
– Occasional work from home
– 5 weeks of vacation
– 5 sick days
– Cafeteria 4 000 CZK/month (in trial period 1 500 CZK/month)
– Meal vouchers – 100 CZK
– Contributions to ACCA (30 000 CZK)
– Contributions to accident and life insurance
– Contributions to the pension (3% from salary)
– Refreshments on the workplace (fruit and very good coffee)
– Corporate events
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
Tagged as: english