We are hunting English speakers with an eagerness to learn new skills!
If you have an interest in procurement and if you are not afraid of communicating with people, then we are looking for you!
Our client is a prestigious company in the energy and chemicals industry that forges new paths in technology and science and develops safe and reliable energy sources for a sustainable future.
In this role, you will:
– Support procurement agreements team
– Working in ERP system
– Creating SES number
– Maintain accuracy of data and updating of client or supplier information
– Providing an advice to clients
– Collaborating with suppliers and payables
– Identifying points for improvement
– Previous knowledge of PtP Process/ SES experience (preferably at least one year)
– Experience in customer service
– Good command of English (B2+)
– MS Office skills (specifically Excel)
– Experience in AP is a great plus!
– Well-organized professional
– Problem-solving skills and attention to detail
– Knowledge of SAP is an advantage
– 25 days of paid vacation
– Flexible working hours
– Annual Bonus
– Home office possibilities
– Meal Vouchers
– Multisport card
– Training and courses
– Contribution to your work-life balance, including cafeteria benefits
– Contribution to pension saving plan, life insurance, or income protection while being on a sick leave
Note for candidate
Send us your CV in English and Czech if you have one.
Tagged as: english