We are more than just one of the largest energy companies in the world. ExxonMobil is a place where we believe people should think independently, take initiative, grow to their full potential and help shape the future of energy. Diversity drives innovation and we are committed to providing inclusive workplaces where everyone can thrive, regardless of their background. The safety and wellbeing of our employees is at the heart of everything we do. We build skills and competencies through training and work experiences in a wide range of assignments. With a long history of industry leadership and cutting edge innovation, we are committed to addressing the dual challenge facing society today: to meet the world’s growing demand for energy while reducing environmental impacts, including the risk of climate change.
Come pursue a career in the Procurement Department of ExxonMobil Czech Republic.
WHAT IS THIS JOB OPPORTUNITY ABOUT?
• Interaction with internal business clients to clarify requirements, agree on procurement tactic, address queries and issues
• Negotiate Terms & Conditions
• Develop procurement plans
• Prepare tenders, request for quotations, sealed bids, conducting reverse auction events and related duties
• Develop contract and commercial terms
• Contract design and input in ERP systems to promote high transaction management efficiency (i.e. ordering, payment)
• Conduct functional reviews as required with Tax, Law, and other functions
• Execute procurement strategies developed by Category Specialist and interact with Regional Procurement groups as needed
• Supplier relationship management within portfolio, including, monitoring, evaluating and reporting suppliers conformance with contract metrics where applicable
• Identify opportunities to reduce spot orders and / or consolidate contracts
• Perform other related duties as assigned
WHO ARE WE (IDEALLY) LOOKING FOR?
AND FINALLY – WHAT CAN WE OFFER TO YOU?