We are looking for a Content & Search Business Analyst who will help us to find the cheapest content out there and build the best itinerary combinations. To achieve that, you will collaborate with our Content and Search product teams, extract insights from data to evaluate and uncover new opportunities as well as to control current solutions performance in order to raise issues or propose improvements.
Your key responsibilities will be:
We would like to see you apply if:
We offer you
• The opportunity to join our Phantom Stock scheme.
• We give our employees the freedom to choose between the environment of work from home and our office in Prague, situated in the heart of the Karlin district with an in-house gym, sleeping spots, canteen, showers, chillout zones, and free refreshments.
• We enjoy benefits, such as meal vouchers, 25 days of paid vacation, Cafeteria, sick days, VIP Medical Care, Multisport card, Makro Cash & Carry Card, Employee Assistance Program, and career development framework.
• Hardware from Apple or Microsoft based on your preferences.
• Unlimited contracts within a forward-thinking and ambitious company.
• Relocation package (including visa transfer support).
• We're rewarding Kiwis with flight vouchers to celebrate their Kiwi anniversaries.
• Grow.Kiwi program which supports parents and keeps them engaged with the company.
• Dogs, kids, and parties are welcome in our offices.
Interested? Join us and hack the traditional ways of travel!