GEP is a diverse, creative team of people passionate about procurement. We invest ourselves entirely in our client’s success, creating strong collaborative relationships that deliver extraordinary value year after year. Our clients include market global leaders with far-flung international operations, Fortune 500 and Global 2000 enterprises, leading government and public institutions.
We deliver practical, effective services and software that enable procurement leaders to maximise their impact on business operations, strategy and financial performance. That’s just some of the things that we do in our quest to build a beautiful company, enjoy the journey and make a difference. GEP is a place where individuality is prized, and talent respected. We’re focused on what is real and effective. GEP is where good ideas and great people are recognized, results matter, and ability and hard work drive achievements. We’re a learning organization, actively looking for people to help shape, grow and continually improve us.
Are you one of us?
GEP is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, ethnicity, color, national origin, religion, sex, disability status, or any other characteristics protected by law. We are committed to hiring and valuing a global diverse work team.
For more information please visit us on GEP.com or check us out on LinkedIn.com.
What you will do:
- Identify and lead strategic sourcing and category management projects
- Analyse spend data to unleash savings opportunities and add value to business operations
- Identify the client’s needs, apply industry best practices to transform procurement and supply chain processes
- Support senior management and clients to design and automate tailor-made solutions
- Support firm building activities including ESG, Pro Bono Consulting, training delivery etc.
- Assist with business development activities
What you should bring:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Consulting Management or Economics
- Proficiency in communication and presentation skills
- Fluency in English (spoken and written), knowledge of French or German is considered as a plus
- Analytical abilities and strong business acumen
- Should be proactive, self-motivated and collaborative
- Excellent time management and prioritization abilities
- Understanding of the procurement processes is a plus
- Flexible to travel on client request
- Valid work permit for the Czech Republic