Line of Service
Job Description & Summary
We are currently looking for a Consultant to join our combined Mergers & Acquisition and Strategy team within the Advisory practice.
In our M&A practice, we advise our clients on disposal or acquisitions of companies. We assist our clients throughout the whole process – from preparing the relevant documents (e.g. teaser, information memorandum), over taking care for communication with all relevant parties (e.g. the target companies, investors) and assisting with evaluation of the target company to negotiating contractual documentation. We participate in some of the most interesting and complex transactions realized in the Czech Republic, we have an impact on the reality that surrounds us.
In the strategy assignments, we help companies find answers for the most crucial questions of their future direction and create a clear and unique strategy for the achievement of their goals. We help them assess the market they operate in, identify the key trends and drivers, understand the competitive landscape etc. We also assess the feasibility of their development plans and help them tailor the plans. We help them with a variety of other tasks, e.g. with integration of an acquisition target.
About the role
* We deal with clients from various industries with different expectations. No project is like the other.
* We help our clients assess their growth plans as well as the market they operate on – we prepare market reports and commercial due diligence reports describing trends, volumes as well as competition landscape; we prepare feasibility studies assessing development projects etc.
* We participate in the whole transaction process, from the identification of the opportunity on the market, over the very first meeting with the company owners and communication with the suitable buyers / sellers, until the company is sold.
* We assist buyers or sellers throughout the whole process – we screen the market to find the right match, either a target or an investor, analyse financial data, prepare high-level valuations, draft various transaction documents as well as communicate with the involved parties.
Are you a good match for us?
* An university degree (preferably, but not necessarily, in finance or economics)
* Experience in corporate finance or strategy consulting is an advantage but not a must
* Excellent Czech and English language skills
* Enthusiastic and positive personality
* Demonstrate excellent analytical skills
* Strong communication and written skills in order to interact with clients
* Ability to organize well own work to fulfil challenging deadlines
Ochrana osobních údajů pro žadatele o zaměstnání / Privacy Statement for Recruitment Applicants