Cloud FinOps (regular)
Google Cloud Platform (regular)
Google Cloud Platform (regular)
Accenture as a leading global professional services company, providing a broad range of services in strategy and consulting, interactive, technology and operations, with digital capabilities across all of these services. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
Capability Network is a Global Strategy & Consulting advisory practice, pulling together multinational and cross cultural professionals based in prominent locations around the world.
Management Consulting professionals design and implement process and change interventions that integrate strategy, technology, and people to enable model & process improvements that create value for clients.
Our Technology Strategy and Advisory services help reinvent organizations and build business value thanks to resilient industry-specific technology architectures, as well as cost-efficient and flexible cloud and data solutions. We guide our Clients throughout the transformation journey, we start with a technology and ecosystem strategy that lays a future-ready foundation.
We work directly with our Clients to solve their unique needs. We assume that no two Clients are alike therefore we are flexible, innovative and able to find solutions to non-standard challenges.
We deliver consulting assignments across industries and geographies. We work with some of the biggest organizations worldwide, therefore as Capability Network Consultant, your impact will be truly global and you will collaborate with the brightest minds in the industry.
As a Cloud Strategy Consultant/Manager you will:
- Take overall responsibility for Cloud solution design supporting clients in accelerating their journey to cloud while understanding the value that cloud can unlock
- Define cloud powered strategies and operating models and lead the next wave of enterprise-wide transformations
- Translate complex business problems into robust cloud solutions driving innovation powered by cloud
- Create high quality, client facing assets targeting Cloud solutions and present them to key stakeholders
- Develop & design roadmaps, implement strategies & transformation plans for clients to migrate to cloud
- Scrutinize existing client environments & recommend solutions that enable a to-be cloud vision
- Contribute to RFP & business case development
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
- Experience & proven success in architecting, delivering or operating cloud solutions
- Industry experience in public, private or hybrid cloud platforms, such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud Platform.
- Knowledgeable in cloud industry trends and a passion for driving thought leadership in this evolving paradigm.
- Certification in Azure, GCP or AWS
- Experience in any of the following is highly sought-after: Cloud business case creation, Cloud operating models (inc. DevOps and SRE), Cloud FinOps, Landing Zone advisory, Application demand planning.
- Problem-solving skills including the ability to structure client challenges, perform analyses independently & deal with new issues in dynamic work environments
- Experience and willingness to continue working in international & challenging environments
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English. Other foreign EU language e.g. German, French, Italian will be a strong asset
- Willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe
- Headquarter: Warsaw,Cracow or Wroclaw Office as primary place of work, but now we are working from home due to pandemic situation
- Due to COVID-19 global situation we are delivering our work remotely. Knowing that our Capability Network model is based on traveling and serving advisory working closely with our Clients, willingness and ability to work at client’s locations mostly across Europe, but also other locations, for short or long term is still required if pandemic situation will change.
- Challenging job in a dynamic, professional, international and multicultural environment
- Opportunity to gain rare on Polish market skills, knowledge and experience gained on international projects
- Access to best know-how, unique knowledge and trainings
- Opportunity to work with global top clients from Fortune 500 on large scale projects
- Possibility to participate in INSEAD program
- Professional Strategy College training in the USA
- Attractive financial & benefits package
If this sounds like the ideal role, career and company for you, please apply online as soon as possible.