JOIN TECHCRUNCH DISRUPT 2021 FINALIST!
Tatum is a rapidly growing startup. We have created a platform that allows developers to build the next generation of software with blockchains at the core. The platform allows integrating any of 40+ blockchains into apps or platforms in no time. Our infrastructure team plays a crucial part in designing, implementing, and maintaining the systems powering the surging demand from leaders in gaming, banking, fintech, logistics, and other industries.
What you will do
- Manage the service operations to balance its reliability and delivery speed
- Build and implement Gitlab CI/CD pipelines for deployment to Kubernetes
- Optimize service performance, and implement monitoring strategies
- Define standards, create documentation, and contribute to open-source projects
- Write blog posts, learn and adapt to the blockchain ecosystem
Our technology stack
- Compute in public clouds (GCP, AWS) and nodes on-premise
- Linux, Docker, Kubernetes (GKE), CI/CD (GitLab CI)
- Infrastructure as a Code principle (Ansible, Terraform)
- 15+ blockchains, Tatum’s Node.JS applications, MongoDB, Redis
- Observability tools with OpenMetrics format
- You have at least 2 years of experience as Cloud or DevOps engineer
- You have experience with the orchestration and containerization software stacks such as Kubernetes
- You have experience with system configuration automation tools such as terraform
- You have experience with observability tools such as Elastic, Grafana, etc.
- You have experience with GCP services or other cloud platforms like AWS / Azure
- You communicate comfortably in English to support our engineers and customers
- You are comfortable with an on-call duty in a distributed remote team
- You are not afraid to come up with your own ideas
- Work from anywhere – Most of our team works remotely. Nevertheless, you are also always welcome in our office in Brno or London
- Flexible hours – Work whenever it suits your personal schedule. For most positions, we don’t have any fixed hours
- 25 days off
Ready to hop on our fast train to the future? Become a #Tatumer! Feel free to contact us with your resume or a link to your LinkedIn profile. We would love to meet you and show you what your typical day at Tatum would look like, who we are, and how we do things.