Data modeling (regular)
Accenture Applied Intelligence
You’ve heard of Artificial Intelligence (AI), but what about Applied Intelligence?
AI may be the talk of the town, but it’s not a silver bullet. That’s where Applied Intelligence comes in: It’s our unique approach to combining AI with data, analytics and automation under a bold strategic vision to transform business in a very pragmatic way.
AI Centre of excellence in Poland is part of a global team of more than 6,000 deep AI experts and 3,000 data scientists. We work with almost any technology partner including AWS, GCP, and Microsoft.
We build resilient data approaches, make AI vision a reality and make it scalable. Our work makes an impact and help businesses prepare for tomorrow.
YOU ARE GOING TO:
- Work with us at the forefront of the digital revolution contributing your creativity, innovativeness, critical thinking and technical skills to help us shape the global digital landscape.
- Use Cloud, Machine Learning and DevOps technologies to improve Client businesses by designing and delivering best in class MLOps and Machine Learning Cloud solutions enabling data science capabilities at scale.
- Work in interdisciplinary teams that gather technical, business, cloud and data science competencies that deliver work in agile methodologies (at client location, remotely or mixed).
- Range of your accountability, responsibility and autonomy will depend on your experience and seniority – we are looking for specialists of varied experience levels.
WE EXPECT THAT YOU HAVE:
- Proficient in data management and have well developed SQL skills in at least one of the leading databases –technologies such as: Oracle, MS SQL, Teradata, DB2. You are also familiar with procedural extensions such as embedded procedures, functions, packages, triggers,
- Practical experience in Python in the context of Data Engineering
- Knowledge of Data modelling in Cloud such as AWS Lambda, AWS Glue, GCP Dataflow would be an asset
- Experience with data modelling
- Working command of DWH matters such as: development and implementation of data marts, fact/ dimension/ transaction tables, views, indexes, data harmonization and standardization, data processing and business metadata management,
- Experience in developing data warehouse applications and participated in selected or all phases of data warehouse/data mart development lifecycle
- Knowledge of Data Science topics would be an asset
- Ability to select from the above skillset and apply it to real life business cases, particularly in telecommunication and banking
- Analyze and interpret various data from internal and external sources to find meaningful insights,
- Good command of English language (it is nice to have command of additional language, for instance German),
- Identify, discuss and communicate requirements in a structured and convincing way,
- Great team player (it is nice to have experience in working in international teams),
WE OFFER YOU:
- Technologically and personally developing projects for the largest Polish and global enterprises.
- Exposition to latest technologies in the field of data analytics in connection with a global network of analytics professionals.
- Career and competence support, including ongoing mentoring and financing of certificates in different technologies and tools.
- Clearly defined career paths.