DXC Technology (NYSE: DXC)
is the world’s leading independent, end-to-end IT services company, helping clients harness the power of innovation to thrive on change. Created by the merger of CSC and the Enterprise Services business of Hewlett Packard Enterprise, DXC Technology serves nearly 6,000 private and public sector clients across 70 countries. The company’s technology independence, global talent and extensive partner alliance combine to deliver powerful next-generation IT services and solutions. DXC Technology is recognized among the best companies globally. For more information, visit http://www.dxc.technology/
Analytics Global Delivery Poland, a large, growing delivery center located in Warsaw, offers high quality Applications/Platforms Development and Management Services to DXC customers all over the world. The Center’s portfolio covers full software lifecycle, including: Business and Systems Analysis, Development, Quality Assurance, Project Management, Testing and Support. The main technology focus is on Cloud, Big Data, Business Intelligence, Web and mobile solutions, ERP and CRM systems. DXC invests in multiple certifications for its employees, both technical (eg Microsoft Azure, AWS, GCP, Power BI, Tableau, SAP), and managerial (PMP, ITIL)
We are currently looking for:
Cloud / BI Service Delivery Manager
Job location: Warsaw or remotely
The successful candidate will work within Analytics practice and be mainly responsible for ongoing delivery of support for Cloud and Business Intelligence solutions based on MS Azure (eg Power BI, Tableau) and AWS (Quicksight). The role focuses on leading Delivery team and regular cooperation with the Client.
Service Delivery Manager responsibilities
- Provide service delivery leadership, act as a primary contact for the client and manage relationship with the client
- Assure that operations of supported service is delivered in accordance with the contractual requirements
- Manage Technical Team and prioritise workload to ensure that issues with the greatest business impact to the customer are resolved first
- Monitor and report Service Level adherence
- Lead internal and external meetings to provide status updates of ongoing initiatives
- Own AMS team processes and procedures (based on account’s Service Delivery model and ITIL methodology), and propose improvements to prevent recurring failures
- Initiate and coordinate delivery of Service Improvement Plans & deploy actions resulting from these initiatives
- Coach team members to improve their performance in the service and support their development needs
- Support upsell and cross-sell opportunities by providing input for deal proposal development
- University degree (B.Sc. or M.Sc.),
- At least five years of working experience in a role with client exposure
- Experience in remote work – including cooperation with nearshore and offshore support teams
- Fluent written and spoken English
- Communication skills
- Client focus
- Result-driven, professional and responsible approach
- ITIL methodology familiarity
- PMP or Prince 2 certification
- Experience in working in multinational environment
- Technical experience in Operations, DevOps or Development (preferably in Cloud area) Candidates with no such technical background will be also reviewed
We offer not only a stable job in a well-known company, but we also provide an attractive working environment with a very high working culture where you can meet many new, inspiring people from across the world. A place where you can develop yourself, work with experts, have some occasions to relax and have some fun. Below you will find information more detailed information what we have to offer
- modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours (e.g. possibility of working from home).
- full-time employment contract.
- package of social benefits, including private medical care, Multisport, sport communities, technical and soft skill training, life insurance and many others.
- Employee Assistance Program (providing help for employees in difficult life situations)
- opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- interesting and challenging projects, clear career progression path, and professional training enabling personal development and growth
- professional technical and soft skill training (internal DXC University and certification program), opportunity to learn and evolve within a team of experienced colleagues
- training and certifications opportunities provided by our DXC Partners: Microsoft, AWS, Google
Send us your CV! We are looking forward to speaking to you!
DXC is a leading Fortune 500 IT services leader, with $17.7 billion in revenue and over 130,000 colleagues around the world. At DXC, we harness innovation to help planes fly, financial markets function and businesses move at the speed of digital commerce. We serve much of the Fortune 500 and have an over 60-year track record of delivering and modernizing the world’s most mission-critical IT systems. DXC’s “people-first” strategy is core to our company, and our colleagues are our greatest asset. DXC is an employer of choice with strong values, and fosters a culture of inclusion, belonging and corporate citizenship.