We are looking for an experienced Cloud Architect to join one of the largest digital asset investment platforms in Europe. You will:
- help grow our cloud capabilities by strategizing, defining, architecting, and leading modern cloud solutions.
- be a Team Leader for 2 DevOps engineers and will help grow the team with a further 2-3 people in the future.
- We are on a journey towards Kubernetes, with a goal of moving all of our services to GCP during 2023.
- The tech stack is very diverse, but we are currently focusing it towards cloud native technologies like CockroachDB. We want a declarative approach, so Terraform is a key technology for us.
- defining technical direction and roadmap for Cloud migrations and managing the implementation and technical solutions;
- developing and coordinating cloud architecture across diverse areas including application development, identity and access;
- management, network and data management, and could security;
- providing designs for engineers on the project on how to deliver programmatic elements of the implementation;
- owning the content and leading workshops on technical topics with the internal teams;
- developing architectural artifacts to lead the delivery of a successful implementation;
- providing mentorship and coaching to technical team members.
- creating and maintaining cloud architecture;
- managing team with support from Head of Infrastructure and CTO;
- installation, configuration and maintaining;
- supervision and increasing the level of security of IT systems in the company;
- preparation and updating of technical documentation;
- diagnosing and solving incidents that have occurred;
- analysis of system logs, events, monitoring of alerts;
- providing support for the development team;
- automation of maintenance, business and implementation processes;
- creating highly scalable and highly available solutions;
- development of the CI/CD environment;
- patch management.
The technology stack that we expect you to know in depth:
- Terraform, Docker, Kubernetes, Helm
Expect also to work with:
- Cassandra, Kafka, Grafana, ELK, Jenkins, CockroachDB, ArgoCD, Redis, Nginx/HAproxy, Kustomize, AWS, Victoria Metrics, MariaDB, Prometheus, Alertmanager, Ansible
What can we offer:
- Salary at the level of 28 000 – 35 000 PLN (B2B),
- paid vacation,
- 100% remote work,
- flexible hours,
- training budget,
- MultiSport card,
- private medical care,
- english lessons during working hours,
- company apartments in Europe and Poland that you can use.
Join us if you:
- have the desire to work in a fun and fast paced environment;
- are experienced with configuration management and automation tools such as Ansible, Terraform, Saltstack, etc.;
- love container orchestration systems management (Kubernetes, Helm, Docker, Mesosphere);
- are interested in developing, supporting or operating large-scale, distributed SaaS products.