based in Prague.
- Support of project management in terms of planning, organisation and implementation of national and international clinical studies of phases II to IV.
- Conduct of monitor visits (initiation, monitoring of ongoing study activities and close-out) according to SOPs as well as applicable guidelines.
- Support of and close cooperation with the trial sites as well as the corresponding departments of the sponsor.
- Creation of study-relevant documents (e.g. for authorities and ethics committees) and project plans, selection of potential trial sites, preparation and implementation of training courses and presentations.
- Have minimum 2 years of experience as CRA.
- Are a natural scientist, medical doctor or have a corresponding qualification in the medical field.
- Are a native speaker of Czech and have very good English language skills.
- Are confident in the use of common MS Office programs.
- Have knowledge of the ICH-GCP guidelines.
- Are characterised by team-oriented and above all structured work, are reliable, communicative, flexible and enjoy travelling.
- Ensure you a thorough introduction and support from a team of experienced natural scientists.
- Offer exciting and varied projects from the pharmaceutical, biotech and medical production sectors.
- Guarantee fast decision-making processes due to flat hierarchies and “open doors” culture.
- Love diversity! Our teams are diverse, cross-generational and we work and learn with and from each other.
- Have modern, well-equipped offices in the heart of Prague.
- Provide you flexible home office options – during the pandemic and even afterwards.
Interested? The shortest way to join our team is via our application portal. We ask for applications in English.