Client Success Manager
Bookassist are seeking a highly motivated and dynamic Client Success Manager who will report to the Strategy Team Leader Growth.
The role requires a strong knowledge of the hospitality industry and would suit a person with experience of revenue management and marketing/e-commerce within the hotel sector. With the knowledge and experience that they bring to the role along with the extensive training that they will receive in our products and services, the successful candidate will: build strong relationships with our clients; serve as an escalation point for their portfolio of clients in relation to the products and services they have purchased; and ensure that the clients business grow is in line with specified targets.
The successful candidate will be based in Prague.
- Working closely with a portfolio of clients across the Czech market to drive and grow their revenue.
- Liaising with the team leader to set yearly and monthly revenue targets for each hotel client and working to achieve and surpass these.
- Communicating with clients on an on-going basis to ensure their online booking platform is optimized to ensure the highest rate of conversion possible and that they are availing of all upgrades.
- Continuously developing online strategies that meet each individual client needs based on market trends
- Liaise with our in-house Digital Marketing team to maximize the online visibility of the hotels clients and to drive qualified traffic to the client’s website.
- Working with clients to ensure their website if fully optimized for conversion using the latest conversion optimization strategies.
- Educate clients on new initiatives in both digital marketing and technology that will give a client an opportunity to be an early adopter
- Advising clients of new products and identify opportunities to upsell and cross-sell products and services to clients which will increase their revenue and efficiency.
- Be proactive in negotiating contract renewals with clients as these are key to Client Retention.
- Keep abreast of key trends in the industry & share with clients.
- Seek out new client opportunities where feasible and feed into the Sales & Marketing team.
- 3+ years working within the Hospitality Industry and/or related 3rd Level Qualification
- Experience working in a Revenue role essential
- Fluency in English is mandatory. Additional language (German) would be an advantage.
- Passion to work and thrive in a multi-tasked, fast paced environment
- Strong communicator, analytical, organized and time efficient
- Comfortable presenting to both internal/external audiences
- Social Butterfly for Client Entertainment Events
- Willingness to embrace a challenge outside of your comfort zone
- Strong knowledge of digital marketing trends & useful applications
- Team Player, cooperative approach and keen to forge strong peer to peer working relationships
- Problem-solving attitude through proactive approach
Additional useful skills:
- As the office environment is Mac OS X based, experience of the OS X environment is an advantage, but is not essential.