As a Client Service Representative, you will manage the designated customers relationships from a service quality and operations perspective ensuring SITA delivers the promised service level. You will be accountable to fulfill SITA’s contractual obligations for service management, in line with ITIL processes and practices. You will act as the customer advocate on operational and service management matters and lead the customer interaction on all service-related issues. We are looking for commercially minded candidate who will work in close collaboration with sales and account management to position SITA strongly for business retention, contract renewal and service extension
What you will do:
• Provide ITIL-compliant service management to assigned customers
• Manage all customer requests for service and general queries promptly and professionally helping to improve customer relationship.
• Manage any Service Level Agreements (SLA’s) for assigned customers and ensure that all contracted/agreed service levels are met for each element of the services delivered
• Support the Continual Process Improvement process with the customer, including recommendations for service upgrades by trying to identify improvement needs, risk aspects and own the various service improvement plans.
• Comply with SGS (SITA Global Services) Service Management standards, ITIL processes and practices as defined in the Customer Governance, including:
– Actively use the intranet CSM Knowledge Base to share key customer documents as required
– Provide service reports to customers and line management
– Proactively seek improvements and innovations in the services delivered by SITA
– Seek feedback from the customer, agree and own customers’ Continual Service Improvement Plans (CSIPs)
– Eventually lead Operation Review Board, Service Performance Review, or any other service-related customer meeting in line with contractual obligations and SGS standards
– Hold regular service reviews with service providers, where required, to review the quality of services delivered in support of the assigned contracts and ensure that any Service Improvement Plans (SIPs) required are defined and implemented.
• Escalate operational issues as required and act as the operational point of contact for Customers, Users, Service Providers and line management
• To manage other client service staff assigned to support the customer(s)
• Review the monthly CSM revenue and ensure that all CSM related services are correctly billed
• Contribute to the growth of both SM and OOB revenue of additional services by network orders from the Service Review Meetings
• Support SGS territory management about SM revenue management
• Support SGS territory management during bid support
• To develop a close working relationship with SITA’s account director (s)/manager(s) and to actively contribute with Sales in identifying and winning new customer business opportunities or contract renewals.
• To contribute for profitably managing organic revenue growth of the contracted services with our customers.
• To provide support to line management and bid teams in developing customer proposals by identifying any local factors that may impact the operational model and/or associated internal and external costs.
• To contribute to the evaluation of solutions, resources and costs of dedicated or bundled service management proposals when requested by management.
• To handle Change Requests from customer and manage Incident Management process properly in order to avoid escalations (eventually, handle promptly any escalation regarding both processes)
Who you are:
• Bachelor’s degree in IT, Telecom or Business, or equivalent
• ITIL Service Management Certification
• Fluent English levels (both written and spoken), another EU language is an advantage.
• 2 years or more experience in a related role, delivering IT services to internal or external customers
• 1 year or more in customer management or in customer facing environment
• Ability to organize and managed own work/tasks
• Experience in Airline / Air Transport industry is desirable
• Experience of working in a matrix management environment is desirable, ideally multi-cultural
• Experience of working successfully in a process-oriented environment
• Experience of continuous service improvement methods is desirable.
What we offer
SITA’s workplace is all about diversity: many different countries and cultures are represented in our workforce, and colleagues who’ve been working here for decades collaborate with those just out of college and early in their careers. SITA is a place of change and constant improvement, where we’re always pushing ourselves to find better ways of doing things: smarter, quicker, easier, for us and our customers and for their customers too.
And we offer all the good stuff you’d expect like holidays, bonus, flexible benefits, medical policy, pension plan and access to world class learning.