Software Architecture (advanced)
We are not talking about a single project, what you will deal with is multiple inputs from different R&D, where your role will focus on evaluating their design, efficiency and finding a common denominator with other pipelines. All of this is a team effort, you will be working along with equally skillful architects and engineers in your Team. Is there a better way to improve skills than working with people more experienced than you? The final goal (measured in years) is building a “software assembly line” which will combine all best practices developed by Software Factory Architects and Engineers.
You might be the perfect match if you are/have:
- 10 years in the IT industry at a minimum;
- Vast experience (3 years min.) in working with large scale projects in the scope of DevOps activities, defining their architecture, evaluating the scope, and suggesting technical solutions;
- Experience in Git/Gerrit/Jenkins environment;
- Good understanding of Python (scripting);
- Good understanding of Java/C++/C/ Embedded (code review purpose);
- Experience with solutions based on cloud environments (Azure preferably);
- English C1 level.
Moreover, we appreciate skills in these areas:
- Azure certification;
- Automotive industry experience.
By joining us, you gain:
- Exciting projects, multinational and inspiring environment for talented IT professionals. Various projects in diverse, cutting-edge industries. Biotech, Automotive, Internet of Things, or AR/VR;
- Code review done by skilled engineers (over 60% of our team are people with over 5 years of experience in the industry);
- Becoming a part of a team of motivated individuals that are here to stay. We value loyalty – as you grow, we grow with you;
- Respect for your private life so you don’t have to work overtime or on weekends;
- Online and offline events – let’s get to know each other better!
- Fully remote work from your convenience or in our office in Wrocław;
- Choice of employment form: we offer B2B or employment contract;
- Free benefits such as Luxmed, Multisport, life insurance in Nationale Nederlanden</strong>;
- Attractive referral system (8k for senior, 5k for mid, 2k for junior);
- Personal development through the training budget and transfer of knowledge;
- Flexible working hours with no micro-management approach. Our core hours are 9-15, the rest of the working time is your decision;
- We provide high-quality work equipment + 2 additional monitors and accessories.
If you apply for this position and match with our expectations, then: