- Developing and supporting automated tests for one or several Veeam products.
- “Deep diving” into our products and technologies.
- Communicating with other participants of the product development process.
- Deploying and supporting automated test infrastructure.
- Evaluating test results.
- C#, PowerShell, SQL
- REST, NUnit
- TeamCity, GitLab, Microsoft TFS
- Good C# skills (solid C# experience with writing automated tests, or creating web services, desktop applications, games, console utilities, etc.).
- Sense of ownership (you will be responsible for full-stack automated test development: infrastructure & deployment automation, API and UI tests).
- Ability to learn new things on the fly, open and flexible mind, clear logic, analytical skills.
- Drive to achieve stretch goals.
- Desire to write a good code and grow professionally in the software development area.
- Good communications skills.
- Knowledge of English, enough to communicate with your teammates and read technical documentation.
Nice to have:
- Field-oriented higher education (computer science, programming, applied mathematics, automation, etc.).
- Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
- Scripting experience (PowerShell, Python, etc.).
- Windows/Linux administration experience and understanding network technologies and settings (DNS, DHCP, AD, firewall, etc.).
- Experience with virtualization platforms and containers (VMware, Hyper-V, Docker, etc.).
- Experience with creating/modifying TeamCity or Jenkins configurations.
- Knowledge of Russian language would be beneficial.
- Excellent professional and career opportunities in the international team of talented and energetic people.
- Competitive salary and regular pay rises, (welcome bonus in the amount of 2 monthly gross salaries).
- Generous benefits package from the very first day of your employment including: premium healthcare program for you and your children, sick days, additional payments for sick leave, meal tickets, MultiSport card, public transport pass, cell phone contract.
- Cafeteria Benefit Plan – an additional annual budget that you can spend on a variety of benefits such as travel, sport, wellness, education and many more.
- Flexible working hours, no bureaucracy or formalism.
- Professional trainings and education, including courses and conferences, English & Czech classes, internal meetups and unlimited access to online library
- Work permit assistance.
- Relocation package for non-Prague candidates: a one-time additional salary payment (only within Czech Republic).
Please note: If the applicant is permanently present outside of the Czech Republic, Veeam reserves the right to refuse to consider the application for a job. Remote job is only possible in case the employee is located in the Czech Republic.