Agile (nice to have)
Zebra Technologies and Adaptive Vison began their partnership in 2021 as Zebra entered the fixed industrial scanning (FIS) and machine vision (MV) markets with a new portfolio of solutions that enable track and trace capabilities and quality inspection of manufacturing work in process. As a leading provider of graphical MV software for manufacturing and other industries, Adaptive Vision’s set of tools and algorithms help easily create complex solutions.
Join Zebra and help expand our next generation of solutions.
- Designs, develops, and tests a variety of software assignments that constitute a portion of a larger project
- Develops and tests documentation which describes the specific software functionality
- Participates and provides some input in project code reviews
- Reviews test results and performs root cause analyses to identify problems
- Provides recommendations and implements solutions to complex issues.
- Makes and implements recommendations to immediate team to enhance performance and improve productivity
- Seeks out new tools to analyze and solve problems
About the Team
We are working on software for Zebra smart cameras, that are used in manufacturing. You could be involved in different project that uses C++, some of those would be algorithm research, and embedded development. We have our hardware in the office, therefore you can see your end results in action. Our highly experienced team took part in Google Hashcode World Finals and ACM ICPC World Finals.
By joining our team you will be working with the most recent complier versions (gcc10, clang13, Visual Studio 2022), modern build systems (gn, cmake), modern package managers and Intel Vtune Profiler and perf tool for performance analysis, or team also uses Sonarqube for code quality tracking.
- Very good knowledge of C ++ (min. 5000 hours)
- Knowledge of issues in the field of multithreaded programming
- Experience with embedded coding
- Ability to write clean and easy to understand code
- Knowledge of Windows and Unix
- English language on a communicative level
- Good communication skills
- Experience working in Agile environment is a plus
- Able to execute work independently
- 4 days paid Volunteering days
- Flexible working hours in a hybrid system
- Life Insurance
- PPK Pension plan
- Medicover private medical care for you and your family
- Multisport card to access multiple sports and fitness locations
- The employee referral bonus for bringing new talent to Zebra
- An internal employee recognition program
- Professional learning and development program for employees
We are Zebra Technologies. We build today, so we can create tomorrow.
Our solutions are used by logistics, manufacturing, hospitality, healthcare, retail industries and postal services all over the world and, even by football professionals!
Send us your CV in English. Be part of Zebra family.