Microsoft 365 (regular)
Business Analysis (advanced)
Are you thrilled? Don’t believe us? Give yourself the chance to make a little chat with us.
If you wish to know more just visit our website: www.sandspartners.com
- Defines and re-engineers business systems or information technology processes by using appropriate methods and tools and partnering with process owners to understand requirements.
- Manage intake of new requests, including requirements gathering and translation for technical development
- Guides implementation of enterprise and system-level architectures and systems by creating and communicating well-written documentation and presentations.
- Works closely with the development team (internal and external) to assure a timely solution according to the specifications and implementation of business needs.
- Creates and provides quality training material for user assistance and system usage.
- Resolves issues related to business use of implemented systems or processes by working with systems or process owners and project teams to find acceptable solutions.
- May lead multiple project activities simultaneously, working with internal and external cross-functional groups.
- Writing and reviewing user stories in JIRA
- Testing of products such as Tableau, S/4HANA, Salesforce, etc. including sign-off during monthly block releases
- Data quality and management
- Discovery and business requirements gathering
- Business process mapping
- Supporting and following up on issues with business stakeholders
- Producing documentation including user guides, training materials, standard operating procedures
- Working in quality systems on project-related information
- Organize working sessions with Business and Development teams
- Participate in weekly status updates and prioritization meetings
- Assist with communication and business adoption of new functionalities
- Minimum 3 years experience as a Business Analyst (we’re looking for both mid-level and senior)
- commercial experience in the role of BA focusing on the area of data analysis, Data Flow Diagram, systems analysis etc
- Working in Agile teams
- Salesforce knowledge
- Jira knowledge
- Microsoft 365 and SharePoint knowledge
- Polish – native
- English – advance
Nice to Have:
- Digital marketing knowledge
- Working with offshore teams in a global organization
- Relevant industry experience working in regulated environments will be an additional asset
- Commercial experience in how to use DFD, UML, BPMN
We operate in a niche industry that makes us creative and open to new ideas, so if you are looking for a place where your voice always matters – you are in the perfect place.
We also offer:
– Access to modern tools and a dynamic work environment
– Opportunity for continuous professional development and skills improvement, participation in training
– Work remotely or from the modern office, conveniently located in the city centre
– Attractive salary and benefits package