Abbott is a global healthcare leader, creating breakthrough science to improve people’s health. We’re always looking towards the future, anticipating changes in medical science and technology.
Working at Abbott
At Abbott, you can do work that matters, grow, and learn, care for yourself and family, be your true self and live a full life. You will have access to:
- Career development with an international company where you can grow the career you dream of.
- Competitive salaries, bonus potential and excellent package of benefits, including hybrid work, insurance, employee stock purchase plan and many others.
- Employment based on a contract with external provider, with possibility to be converted to an internal employee in the future.
- A company recognized as a great place to work in dozens of countries around the world and named one of the most admired companies in the world by Fortune.
- A company that is recognized as one of the best big companies to work for as well as a best place to work for diversity, working mothers, female executives, and scientists.
For our Rapid Diagnostics Division ARDx we are currently looking for an ambitious, well-organized professional to join our team in Czechia as a Business Support Specialist. The position will be based in our Prague office and will report directly to the ARDx Business Development Manager Eastern Europe.
The successful candidate will will be responsible for providing administrative and secretarial services to the division. This will be an individual contributor that works under limited supervision. The position requires capacity to understand specific needs or requirements to apply skills/knowledge.
What You'll do:
- Ensures administrative support to Senior Management (often Executives and Board Members), as well as the establishment of internal and external contacts with the Administration.
- Ensures the processing and organization of the information in order to optimize performance.
- Collaborates with other secretaries to streamline administrative processes and maximizes efficiency levels according to the strategy, policies and objectives set by the organization.
- Office management that includes cooperation with accounting, logistics, RA/QA teams obligatory reports.
- Support to sales team by monitoring tenders, preparing the documentation for signing, drafting reports per requests and requirements.
Required qualifications and background:
- University degree in related field (economics, communication, business management or similar).
- At least 1 year of experience in a similar role, preferably in an international organization.
- Strong communication skills and ability to quickly build business relationships.
- Excellent command of English and Czech (both written and spoken).
- Problem solving approach with strong focus on customer.
- High level of Independence and well-developed interpersonal skills.
- Competency in business software (MS Office, data management, Internet).
- Ability to work in a hybrid model (min. 3 days per week from office).
- Willingness to develop within a global, medical organization.
Follow your career aspirations to Abbott for diverse opportunities with a company that can help you build your future and live your best life. Abbott is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to employee diversity.
Connect with us at www.abbott.com, on Facebook at www.facebook.com/Abbott and on Twitter @AbbottNews and @AbbottGlobal.