If you are a Business (Software) Analyst with previous experience in gathering functional requirements for the purpose of bespoke software development, ready to take responsibility for the process of transforming the visions of our clients into actionable requirements for the applications we build, keep reading, and take part in our remote hiring process.
This job is where it all begins. It’s how we gather information about the purpose, shape, and features of the applications we create. Our Analysts have a great influence over the shape of our future products, such as the mobile apps we have created for Żabka, Hebe, SuperPharm, Sinsay, or Reserved.
We have received several Mobile Trends Awards for delivering the best mobile eCommerce applications in Poland. Our expert engineers, designers, project managers, and analysts work on projects ranging from top m-commerce apps used daily by millions of customers, to IoT experiments with large retail corporations.
If you are ready to join a well-knit team of software engineers, analysts and project managers and develop great software products for renown clients, take part in our quick and remote hiring process. Let’s talk!
This job is all about:
- working with our clients to gather information about their needs, business processes, and the problems which they are looking to solve by implementing bespoke software applications, and translating them into functional requirements,
- drawing up clear and concise software documentation, user stories, use cases, etc.,
- converting the gathered information into an actionable backlog of tasks for software engineers,
- modeling processes and designing the software to support them,
- supporting software engineers in the process of development by providing additional information when necessary,
- taking part in drawing up cost estimates in cooperation with our sales team and software architects.
What we’re looking for:
- at least 3 years of professional experience in IT Systems Analysis, preferably with mobile software solutions,
- great communication skills, the ability to ask the right questions and drill deep to get valuable answers,
- experience in carrying out workshops and interviews with clients,
- knowledge of relevant methodologies for drawing up software requirements and business processes,
- knowledge of issues and tools related to software systems integration,
- understanding of how databases and cloud solutions work,
- great analytical skills, adaptability, self-reliance, creativity,
- preferably a technical degree,
- experience in working with clients at all levels of large and small organizations,
- good command of English.
…and here’s what we offer:
- non-corporate, transparent work environment, where everyone has their say,
- frequently reviewed salary relevant to market rates, your skills, and the results you achieve,
- possibility to significantly impact your projects — your work and your input has real value,
- continuous professional development and application of new technologies — we all keep learning,
- financial support for professional development, when you want to learn, take part in a conference, or go to a meetup,
- work-life balance, flexible working hours,
- the ability to work fully or partially remotely, or check in to one of our offices whenever you like,
- fully paid private health insurance, subsidized sports membership, and language courses,
- free breakfast, snacks, and drinks at the office, along with a chill-out space, a foosball table, and some gaming gear for when you need to relax and charge your batteries.