Power BI (regular)
FRABA is a group of enterprises focused on providing advanced products for the motion control and industrial automation market. With subsidiaries in Heerlen/ The Netherlands, Aachen and Cologne/ Germany, Slubice/ Poland, Hamilton NJ/ USA and Singapore, FRABA is offering global support to its customers worldwide.
It is our philosophy to offer a challenging yet rewarding work environment for every employee of our team. Total information, dynamic development, competence and fair sharing are our values. Initiative, ideas, knowledge, energy and risk taking are our drivers and everybody who has them, has the right to make decisions. At FRABA, leadership is not depending on education or hierarchy, but on knowledge and performance of each individual.
As a Development Designer Data Transformation you will become part of our team in
Slubice/Cologne/ Aachen or Heerlen.
This is a permanent full-time remote job
Your field of responsibility will be:
- Developing and maintaining the reporting platform (collecting requirements from customers, developing concepts, designing reports)
- Creating new and optimising existing SQL queries
- Implementing new data processing and storage solutions
- Building data models involving data from multiple sources
- Improving own development process, identifying new technologies
It is our philosophy to hire talented individuals, who are willing to learn and develop their skills, not specialized know-how. As an applicant you should fit into the following profile:
- Relevant education (IT, Mathematics, etc.)
- Experience working in a similar position (min.1 year of experience is preferred)
- Good knowledge of SQL (PL/SQL, T-SQL etc.)
- Knowledge of data visualisation tools (Tableau, Power BI, etc.)
- Experience with Azure platform is preferred but not mandatory
- Good organisation of work, systematic and accurate
- Analytical thinking skills
- Communication skills and openness to new challenges
- Good knowledge of English (essential)
- Modern and friendly work environment, independence, and flexible working hours in remote mode of working
- Full-time employment contract.
- Medical package
- Opportunity to be a part of a fast-growing, innovative, and high-performing organization within a truly global and multicultural organization.
- Interesting and challenging projects,
- Integration events twice a year
- 1 additional vacation day in the year