Success is waking up happy to do a job you love. Looking for that job? Join our team of game-changers in Prague!
We’re currently looking for a Business Development Manager with Italian.
The Business Development Manager will be the first point of contact with a new potential client when they are seeking information, data & analytics on the products and services for the near future.
- Qualifying and profiling customers/opportunities for renewal and new business opportunities
- Create, maintain, enable and grow a set of accounts on the services and value proposition of the product to drive revenue
- Understand the portfolio of solutions and services to effectively match these to the customer’s needs acting as a brand ambassador
- Analyze new leads to determine opportunities for new, conversion and renewal opportunities
- Identify critical customer information, ie: customers’ organization structure, installed base, competitors, key contracts, decision-makers, etc and be able to establish a trust relationship through the phone
- Create and manage the pipeline to drive revenue on the different solutions offered
- Experience in Sales and Cold Calling
- Notions of Account Management but no experience needed
- Able to Cross-sell and Up-sell is a must
- Excellent communication skills, both written and over the phone
- Able to uncover information by asking the right questions
- Eager to discover valuable insights from the customers
- Able to establish a connection within the person behind the phone
- Resilient and not afraid of rejection
- Very Organized and multitasking
- Ready to be part of a hectic sales team and be able to adapt to changes quickly
- Meal vouchers in the amount of 109 CZK (55% covered by the employer, 45% covered by the employee)
- Attractive bonuses according to the performance
- Tasty coffee & tea
- Fresh fruit and refreshments 2x a week
- Multisport card
- Daily use of foreign languages, especially English
- Great referral bonus
- Game corners (ping pong, football), relaxation zones and terraces (for smokers and non-smokers), fully equipped kitchenettes
- Around the building, there are plenty of restaurants that are also vegan-friendly
- A team that is fair and human at all times, including corporate governance
- Close to public transport (Metro Budějovická)
- Fitness center or park nearby
- Interactive activities: team-building, company parties, sports, etc.
- Opportunity to develop a career within a multinational environment
Be part of one of the biggest companies in global outsourcing. Join a dynamic young and fun work environment with dedicated relax area and flat hierarchy with great opportunities to develop your skills. Webhelp is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all sections of society and does not discriminate on grounds of race, religion or belief, ethnic or national origin, disability, age, citizenship, marital, domestic or civil partnership status, sexual orientation, or gender identity.