We are an international pioneering technology leader that is writing the future of industrial digitalization. Our Customers operate across the electricity market: from generation, through transmission and distribution to supply. They serve the power to millions of citizens in different countries.
To strengthen our EPM/nMarket I-SEM Team, we are looking for a Business Analysts who is a great team player with excellent communication skills. The Team is settled in Poland and reports to Arkadiusz Zagrodnik.
As a Business Analysts you will be a member of the Agile team, developing leading software for energy portfolio optimization.
- Work with the Product Management, Product Owner and the Development Team to prioritize the product backlog considering business needs, effort estimations and Team’s capacity planning.
- On daily basis backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories.
- Mitigate impediments that impact a successful team completion of the sprint and release goals.
- Support testing process if required.
- Minimum of 3+ years of work experience in a role that required analytical skills and communication with different groups of people (like Customers, Stakeholders, Dev Teams).
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or an equal field of study.
- Understanding of Agile and experience in self-organized Team working according SCRUM methodology.
- Excellent analytical and communication skills.
- Great organizational and time management skills Ability to provide the results of work in a timely manner.
- Very Good English skills, both written and spoken.
- Interested in Energy Markets business as an asset.