Inter Cars S.A. is the biggest distributor of spare parts for passenger and commercial vehicles in Central and Eastern Europe. Since May 2004 our company is present at Warsaw Stock Exchange. Our main strategic goal is to maintain our position on the market as the leader in CEE area whereas automotive spare parts are concerned.
What will you be responsible for?
- Collecting and analyzing system requirements (functional and non-functional),
- Identifying and documenting use cases of IT systems,
- Defining interfaces and communication flow between modules,
- Creating UML / BPMN diagrams depending on design requirements,
- Preparation of analyzes: proposing functional solutions and technological solutions in cooperation with Project Managers, Product Owners and a team of programmers,
- Preparation of instructions and conducting training for users.
What do we expect from you?
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position,
- Very good analytical skills,
- Very good interpersonal skills in the field of acquiring knowledge and requirements,
- Knowledge of design tools and UML notation,
- Problem-solving and quick learning skills,
- Knowledge of: issues related to the acquisition of system requirements and use cases for IT projects, architecture modeling, designing IT systems and software engineering,
- Knowledge of the methodology of creating documentation for IT systems,
- Knowledge of the automotive industry,
- Communicative knowledge of the English language (C1+).
What we offer:
- Work on interesting projects in the field of digital transformation at a large European organization.
- Participation in international projects.
- Hybrid work
- High independence and the opportunity to implement your ideas.
- Highly motivated and engaged team with strong technical competencies.
- Flexible employment arrangements, such as flexible hours and partial remote work.
- Training and personal development opportunities.