QA Automation (nice to have)
QA (nice to have)
QA (nice to have)
We are Belka Games, a mobile game developer headquartered in Limassol, Cyprus, which is in the top 20 of EMEA by revenue. We’re growing at an astronomic rate, and it’s all thanks to a team of awesome professionals. Some facts about us:
- We have released four projects internationally: Clockmaker, Solitaire Cruise, Funky Bay, and Bermuda Adventures. A few more are in development.
- More than 100 million people play our games every month.
- We have over 400 employees, and we continue to grow and reach new milestones.
- In 2019, we began a strategic partnership with one of the world’s leading companies, AppLovin, which provides solutions for mobile applications.
We came into this industry because we love making games, and we’re surrounding ourselves with people who are just as enthusiastic. And, to make work fun, we create a comfortable atmosphere for our team.
We are looking for a great Build Engineer who can take initiative, learn quickly, and help build a great unified CI/CD system for the entire company. Relevant experience, knowledge of Python, and technical literacy will help you succeed at your tasks!
- Build, develop, and support a unified company-wide CI/CD system based on Teamcity
- Build and test our mobile game clients on all devices and platforms
- Develop and implement CI/CD practices across all departments of the company: development, analytics, marketing, IT
- Be responsible for the reliability, stability, and performance of the system
- Participate in the development and implementation of various integrations with other services used in the company: Slack, Asana, TestRail, and others
- Experience using and administering CI/CD systems, preferably Teamcity
- Experience in programming, preferably Python and Bash
- Willingness to learn new technologies and the ability to solve problems quickly
- Windows, Linux, and Mac OS X administration skills
WOULD BE NICE:
- Background in Senior QA/ QA Automation, DevOps Engineer positions
- Experience with Ansible
- Experience customizing builds on Unity
- Experience with the cloud, preferably GCP
- Experience customizing mobile app builds (iOS/Android)
WHY WORKING WITH US IS GREAT:
- Flexible work location. You can come into our Vilnius or Limassol office—or work remotely. What matters is that you’re available during work hours.
- Employment in Europe. We can arrange for registration in Poland, Lithuania, Georgia, Montenegro, or Cyprus—the choice is yours.
- Professional development. We provide English classes with a teacher, pay for trips to specialized conferences, and partially compensate for training.
- Flexibility. Sometimes you want to try something new. We understand that—and will support you if you want to switch to a different position or a project.
- Joint decision-making. The expertise of every team member matters, so we listen to and hear one another.
- We rely on data. We take everyone’s opinion into account, but all product decisions are made based on metrics—no subjectivity.
- And the usual: official employment registration, voluntary health insurance, exercise compensation.